[PCU] Troll Military RP - Painted Shields 🛡

Yesterday, we had our ceremonial event we have every once in a while, where the ‘unpainted’ in our guild receive a shield to paint on and become a true ‘shieldmon’ of the cohort.

It’s always a great event for players to use Microsoft Paint or w/e art programme people use like Photoshop to make their own cool looking shield for their characters to wear IC.

These shields can also be seen in our very own website. I highly recommend joining and get stuck in our cool guild in time for the next ceremony.

See Kump’s post below for the URL.

3 Likes

www.thepaintedshields.com

3 Likes

At PCU23, it was initially announced that after providing aid to reconstruct the Golden Fleet, the Painted Shields have been rewarded with their very own ship, named the Loa’s Reprisal.

Almost a week from now, the Painted Shields and the Stygian Legion will celebrate its launch ceremony.

Joining us now will not only get you the chance to roleplay with a cohort of Azeroth’s supreme specimens, but also introduce you to the wide range of characters within the Stygian Legion.

6 Likes

Tonight the Cohort depart back to Dazar’alor to take part in the worship ceremonies to the loa! offering their well deserved trophies and such to the most revered loa and lesser loa!

3 Likes

After receiving news from the Hierarch of the Cohort, that Warport Rastari has been attacked by Zullian traitors and their Mogu allies, the Cohort has been dispatched to hunt them down across the tides!

12 Likes

With our Shields, we will defend the Empire, wherever it has to be.

12 Likes

I’ve had the pleasure to RP with some of their senior management the other day and I cannot express to you how good their mentality was with adding other guilds to their RP. Really looking forward to their event Sunday, as is the entire Vanguard.

“Darkspear neva’ die! 
And 'de Zandalari be okay I guess.”

6 Likes

The Cohort, after crushing the Mogu forces sailed towards the Isle of Reckoning, north of Kun’lai to attack the heart of the Zullian forces! After fighting across the island, killing many Zullians, Amani, Farraki and Gurubsashi they crushed them entirely, taking the fight to their War God leader Za’wathi! In the end, she was refused a merciful death - with Akunda the Contrite channelled the power of his loa, wiping her mind entirely of all memory and knowledge! Tomorrow, the Cohort depart to Dazar’alor to show their leadership trophies of their victory - the mask of the rival War God and the great blade of a Mogu champion. Zandalar forevah!

10 Likes

4 Likes

That middle screenie makes it look like Watty is just having a sit down, but I assure you she got smashed into that stone wall there.

Been having good fun teaming up with this bunch the last couple of weeks. T’zali is a really patient and involving event leader, and ever so nice OOC when you’re asking daft questions like “where are you” and “what am I doing.”

9 Likes

the best troll guild on the realm

6 Likes

The Cohort smash past another pocket of Zulian resistance and enjoy the accolades of a grateful War God - their leader enjoying his rival’s mask as another trophy.

We’re now back in Orgim’alor and ready for the best of the best to join us! : )

4 Likes

Imagine a Rastari guild that is exclusively Troll, doesn’t just sit around Orgrimmar doing casual RP all the time & participates in regular master-class events, RP-PvP & cross guild interaction.

Join today and receive a free 6 month warranty on tusk-dental care.

8 Likes

Word, Tohga’jin

Our hectic week of fighting Zulians in Pandaria shall be topped off with a more chill event with none other than the Darkspear Vanguard today, who we shall be welcoming in Dazar’alor and hang out in the Darkspear Embassy to discuss the future of our race perhaps and what the allegiance between the Zandalari Empire and the Horde means to one another.

We’ll also be sharing the duty to patrol the Golden City and finish it all with some exotic foods and drinks.

The Darkspear Vanguard have openly suggested that it would be cool if some other mons would like to join us on this fine evening.

Our event with these Darkspear trolls begins tonight at 8:00pm server time.

4 Likes

A lovely evening as the Painted Shields and the Stygian Legion boarded the Loa’s Reprisal for the first time and celebrated its launch ceremony.

Thank you all for coming. Zandalar forever!

4 Likes

T’zul and Tohga are the new firework cousins

2 Likes

I really hope Eirdarias didn’t take Watrus’ suggestion too seriously and actually throw Elyrius off the boat.
That would be treason

Lovely event, Kezuga!

5 Likes

At your service.

4 Likes

Last night the Cohort gather today on the wings of their Pterrodax, working against each other to find and gather items across Durotar which are suitable to be dedicated to Pa’ku! Akunda setting the rules for each person, a fun contest to see who truly has their wings! though each mon did well! Tlaaka earned their wings! taking the win!

3 Likes

Tonight the Cohort returned to Dazar’alor to worship the Loa and receive their blessings before they depart soon to fight the Alliance scum. The tally is set and much be completed! Vengeance for Rastakhan!

10 Likes