[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

I’m online right now, folks. If you’re looking to join the best vulpera guild on the server, now’s a great time. We’re in Orgrimmar a wee while before we ship off to Northrend to support our allies in their fight against evil-doers and enemies of the Horde!

Gimme a poke in game now if you’re interested! :fox_face:

1 Like

We’re currently camped in the frozen wastes of Dragonblight! Come join us!

1 Like

Interesting developments in Dragonblight!

One of our greatest enemies was slain!

• JOIN TODAY
2 Likes

Fun and adventurous Vulpera… From riding throughout the wastes of Northrend, to murder, competition and probably cannibalism making allies, this Caravan is a TRUSTY LOT!
You should hop on the Caravan and see where it goes…
https://i.gyazo.com/c21a58959c1846981b559278be3ddb6d.gif

3 Likes

So there’s an impending zombie apocalypse on the horizon. Are you a vulpera? Riding alone out there, in fear of the tide of undead coming your way?

Then join the Dustpaw as we try to survive, against all odds. The cities will be overrun, towns will be poor refuges and the wilds will be more dangerous than ever.

“A vulpera alone, dies alone.” - Old Dustpaw proverb.

We are currently in Northrend, en route to Zul’drak in promise of forgotten Drakkari treasures. We have little idea with what is about to happen to Azeroth.

While we’d love new vulpera to join our guild, we will also welcome non-vulpera to find refuge and safety with us out in the wilderness, until the crisis blows over.

Happy scavenging :fox_face:

1 Like

The only thing you will need to give is…

1. Your soul.
  2. Your belongings.

Other than that totally free!

3 Likes

I want this more than anything. Give me some souls!

2 Likes

We’re currently camped at Light’s Hope Chapel! :fox_face:

1 Like

oh i want a vulpera cafe now

We are now camped in Hearthglen, after successfully finishing our delivery job! We’ll be here for a couple days until moving on! :fox_face:

2 Likes

blizzard made us wrong size …

2 Likes

We’re back in Orgrimmar, a day early!

1 Like

We’ll be staying in the city for a few days, so if you’re interested in the caravan life, mooching around, trading and delivering goods; give us a hollar!

2 Likes

I cannot recommend the Dustpaw Caravan more! Great guild and a great group of people! We recently did a crossover event with them and it was a lot of fun. Check them out.

3 Likes

I thought I’d be safe in Orgrimmar, then the Dustpaw returned home.

1 Like

This is the best Vulpera guild out there. :fox_face:
You should join them if you like Vulpera RP! The people are also fantastic OOC.
Overall score: 10/10 cute fennec videos.

1 Like

We certainly don’t mind good company around our campfire. Always welcome to come RP with us.

1 Like

Already planning to blow up the harbor.

1 Like

We’re planning on upping the harbour?

We came back before you.
You’re the problem!

We were in the Horde first. I petition the Zandalari to send the Vulpera back to Vol’dun and build a wall.