[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

People of the Horde!
Of late, my people, the vulpera, have been through much. The desert had always been unforgiving, but with the sethrak and Alliance attacking us without mercy or reason, we have lost what little we had. Families broken and scattered, friends taken, much of what we know lost to the wind. But we are vulpera, we are Horde! We will rebuild, survive and grow as we have always done.
My caravan, the Dustpaw, has suffered like we all have, but we are not beyond saving. My goal is to return to what we were before this “Blood War”, and support those who need help as a result of it. I am hoping that we can join together to not just survive as we once did, but thrive alongside those of you in the Horde that have welcomed us!
We will never be swallowed by the sands, or by the shifting world.
Ranko, Dustpaw Caravan Leader

Who are we?
G’day gamers, we are The Dustpaw Caravan. A band of vulpera who trade, scavenge and transport goods in hopes of living peacefully with their allies. We are not a military guild, whilst a few of us are capable of standing toe to toe with an enemy, our main drive is providing support in whatever way the caravan can.

What do we do?
Our RP tends to focus on trade - making deals with other groups, selling goods, collecting them or making them as a situation demands.
Our events involve travel, scouting, retrieval or delivery of items/valuables. Everyone is welcome to DM events, put ideas forward and write stories. We may have our own styles, but the aim is for us to have fun and develop our characters. We prefer to use NPCs (done by fine players in the community or guild) to bring our events alive in a way Markers simply cannot!
As we are part of the PCU, you can expect to be part of some zesty large campaigns/events when they crop up.

Structure (Ranks):
The leader of the Caravan, simply called the Caravan Leader, is myself. - Ranko
Supervisors are the officers who help maintain order.
Dustpaw Senior long standing members, those that know what life as a member of the caravan is and know how best to aid it.
Guards, our best fighters, they protect the caravan and it’s people.
Caravaneers are the main bulk of the caravan, various traders, pathfinders and healers.
Scavengers this one is quite self explanatory. Those who collect things, no matter what they may be for the good of the Dustpaw - everything has a use.
And finally Unproven, those who are not as bound to the group yet and are working their way up to be a trusted caravaneer.

Rules!
The rules are what one would expect.

• No ERP, ever. There is no excuse, you ERP, you’re out.
  • No OOC chat in spatial channels (/s, /y, /e). We’re an RP server, let’s act like it! If you make a typo, gloss over it, if someone needs clarity, they can whisper you.
  • Though I do hope I’d not have to say this, I shall; no racism, sexism or homophobia. We are all people!
  • Represent the guild well! We want to be a muscular group, and a trusted brand. IC and OOC!
  • We are not just a dumping ground for alts! We expect you to appear IC at least 2-3 times a week. If you need to be off, that’s fine, but let an officer know!

What we are looking for:
We’d like RPers who are in to the vulpera way of life, and enjoy their general aesthetic.
Currently, our doors are open to a few more members. We have a certain lack of guards, healers and general scavengers!

69 Likes

Very cool, I like it

9 Likes

Based in 10 chars.

8 Likes

Love to see a guild that’s emphasizing the strengths of Vulpera. Look forward to meeting you IC!

8 Likes

It’s great to see more Vulperan brothers and sisters out in the wild, can’t wait to bump into you lot!

5 Likes

If anyone is wondering what vulpera guild has all the cool kids in, it’s this one :muscle: :fox_face:

6 Likes

Some of the only Vulpera I like

I don’t like many

7 Likes

PCU?

the mark of quality as far as i’m concerned

:sunglasses: :selfie:

9 Likes

Good luck with this guild, vulpera players.

I do hope with our two vulpera guilds joining the PCU, they can collaborate and make one BIG IC community - a caravan if you will, if I’m getting the vulpera RP lingo right.

7 Likes

Sands guide you all as you join the PCU for awesome role-plays!

5 Likes

Surely a fellow caravan I’m looking to trade with in the future, perhaps even some epic missions! The Trademarks will have your back!

5 Likes

Knowing there’s a couple of Vulpera RP guilds with the good standard and considered characterisation required of the PCU? What a good time to be a vulpera!

3 Likes

Have already found great entertainment in smacktalking back and forth with these Vulpera while we both stab each other with very dangerous weaponry! Would tip for birthday parties and events.

3 Likes

i love my vulpera bros xoxo

4 Likes

Welcome to the fold!

Can I interest you in a pamphlet about Deathwing’s return?

5 Likes

Moving on from our adventures in Hillsbrad, some of the Dustpaws head out towards Silvermoon, making camp in the Western Plaguelands for the night.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/674381338140475412/WoWScrnShot_020420_221108.jpg

2 Likes

interesting, annother Caravan to interact with.
I atleast hope so

2 Likes

Tonight, some of the Dustpaws spent the evening fishing for salvage out of the Thondroril River in Lordaeron. It wasn’t the greatest of hauls and one of us might have caught a disease or two. At least we met a new face on the road!

The Dustpaws welcome the first outsider to join the caravan since the savage sethrakk and evil Alliance nearly brought us to ruin.

If you want to follow in their footsteps, give Ranko or Riho a poke in game! :fox_face:

5 Likes

[ I quickly skin a fox vulpera as per the RDR2 guidelines. ]

6 Likes

The Dustpaw Caravan will remember that…

7 Likes