[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

We’ll be making a move again in the near future! (I can’t say where as of yet.) But we’re still around Durotar and Orgrimmar if you want to stop by for a chat or event better, join us!

2 Likes

The Dustpaws received some strange, threatening messages recently. Concerned, we met with a shaman who used his powers of farsight to incur a vision of the recent past. It didn’t go smoothly, as a shadowy assailant from the Void attacked us soon after. Victorious, but not without injury, the Dustpaws returned to Razor Hill with more questions than answers.

We’re still taking in new vulpera! Help the Dustpaws on their quest to rebuild the caravan to its former glory today! :fox_face:

3 Likes

Warm sands, everyone! :fox_face:

A fun night of casual role-play for the caravan, tonight! For the sake of one of Riho’s schemes, some of the Dustpaws went to the beach near Sen’jin to partake in some pearl-diving! We gathered up a not-too-shabby amount of pearls, too.

Some screenshots!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/683785811963150350/WoWScrnShot_030120_204400.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/683785887259295772/WoWScrnShot_030120_205349.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/683785955714400279/WoWScrnShot_030120_205511.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/683786017391509510/WoWScrnShot_030120_211130.jpg

4 Likes

6 Likes

Was a lovely night of Roleplay, random, social and fun! If you like the sound and look of it, come find us in Razor Hill or Orgrimmar! :fox_face:

4 Likes

Having negotiated the terms of a trade deal with the grunts of Orgrimmar, Riho and Makijo hoped to gain the favour of Orgrimmar’s Finest. The evening began well, but that wasn’t to last.

With Riho hiding in the desert, and Makijo thrown into a cell and interrogated, things had gone south for the duo pretty fast. All over a mysterious shard passed into Riho’s possession by a strange orc.

The Dustpaws’ reputation as honest and reliable merchants has been tarnished… At least in the eyes of the local law enforcement.

6 Likes

Im so glad the Vulpera RP community has solidified so much!
I hope all of this caraavan guilds last for as long as possible! With all the love of the world , I wish you the best!

4 Likes

not anymore, as far as riho goes!

2 Likes

You are a dirty thief!.. But we can’t complain. Damn authorities!

1 Like

Thank you!
And about the guards… I say we riot!

2 Likes

Really cool little mons. If you look for some spicy trading rp, you should definitely check them out…

4 Likes

We don’t hold any political alignment! But if you were to pay us enough coin… Maybe that riot would have some Pirate spice to it!

2 Likes

Rap battling racist trolls with these guys? Easy and fun

7 Likes

Added a rule on attendance!
“I’ll throw an alt your way” is not an attitude that’s healthy for guilds.

6 Likes

Over the past few days, we have been investigating the strange shard that briefly crossed our possession before it was stolen from us.

We spyed on meetings, eavesdropped on private conversations, questioned shady locals and searched the home of a dead orc. All of it points to a dark conspiracy within the Horde - At least as far as us humble Dustpaws can tell.

Not prepared to steal from our supposed Horde allies, our caravan will keep our eyes and ears out for more missing pieces of a fabled crown.

Meanwhile, the Dustpaw Caravan is set to leave Durotar soon. Should nothing interrupt our preparations, the Dustpaws leave for the jungles of Stranglethorn this Monday.

If you’d like to join the caravan, find us in Durotar before we leave or at our next destination, Booty Bay, come Monday night.

Dune’s guidance, folks :fox_face:

5 Likes

We’re still on the hunt for Caravan Guards!
On top of that, we would very much welcome hunters, traders, craftsman and perhaps an individual to care for our hyenas!

2 Likes

I’m currently in Durotar right now if you’re looking to join us! Find me in Razor Hill. :fox_face:

To add to this, we do actually welcome warlocks, shadow-priests and death knights IC. The only caveat is that your character should fit the caravan lifestyle/theme to some degree! Death knights especially need a solid reason to want to join us.

1 Like

Always like seeing players making an effort to create a lore-appropriate guild. Lots of cool guys in here. Wish them nothing but the best & look forward to more interaction with them!

5 Likes

Tonight’s the night, The Dustpaw Caravan will finally make their move and travel to the jungles of Stranglethorn for exploration, trade and other business.
If you’re looking to join us with this, find us in Razor Hill before 8pm or find us in the jungle, the Caravan is always up for welcoming new faces no matter the location!

2 Likes