[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

Ah… I LOVE this guild for reasons I will not explain here

6 Likes

If you attended the Vulperan Market today in Thunder Bluff, and want to be apart of future events like it, then contact myself or Ranko to join the Dustpaw! AD’s best vulpera-only RP guild! :fox_face:

7 Likes

These vulpera ? Super based gamers.

6 Likes

But ofcourse, it is written in the rings, that a congregation of vulpera make the best of RP guilds.

…the whispers are right, as always…

6 Likes

You folks ran a mean market yesterday! Looking forward to inviting you along to the killing of the poster above in the coming week!

4 Likes

We look forward to joining you and witnessing the timely demise of Kinoro. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Tonight the Dustpaw went to Ratchet to collect some supplies for their allies.
The goblins from Stranglethorn were forced to send a go between due to interference from the Venture Co… The couriers in question were members of the Fogsail Freebooters.
Despite Makijo’s misgivings, everything was given without a hitch, the humans also bore a piece of information; a group of vulpera have been robbing individuals in the Eastern Kingdoms using their name - this band was lead by a white furred female with glowing eyes…

4 Likes

Warm sands folks!

As endorsed by Taliesin on his stream, the Dustpaw are the best vulpera-only RP guild on AD! We’re currently in camped in Lordaeron, about to take on those pesky Loyalists and that treacherous Nyssi in the coming days.

Join us! :fox_face:

5 Likes

:fox_face: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

I’m warning you, friend. Don’t get your hopes up!

4 Likes

Oh you are takig on Nyssi? Interesting.

2 Likes

The Dustpaw continue to be camped in Silverpine on our quest to exact revenge the Trademark and the Loyalists. However, things are not going entirely to plan.

Feeling a little betrayed by the Saurfang Legion’s brief truce with the Loyalist rebels, the Dustpaw have begun to question our trust in our allies.

Fortunately, the Dustpaw are not alone with our misgivings. There are others who share the same thoughts, as well as our unwavering commitment to seek justice against the Loyalists. There’s talk of a new Pact…

Join the Dustpaw in our quest for vengeance and justice today, folks! :fox_face:

5 Likes

Our Vulpera friends have the right idea of how to treat traitors. If you are a Vulpera you should join these eternal lads.

5 Likes

Y’all still got spots open? :eyes: I could grab that courier or guard spot

I’ve been looking for an RP guild on Horde for a while. Been interested in Vulpera RP for a while and grinded the rep like mad and now I finally unlocked them. I’m leveling up so I can get the heritage armor at some point, so I’m still low level. Hopefully that’s not a big problem

5 Likes

We’re always recruiting! We take in low level characters so long as they are actively roleplayed on. However you should also level as fast as you’re able to because we do visit high level zones from time to time!

Feel free to give one of us a poke in game whenever you want!

3 Likes

We’re away at the moment, so you have time to level and think of a basic back story! We should be back in Durotar sometime next week, I believe.

3 Likes

Hello Ranko, I am planning on levelling a Vulpera, and well that is an interesting concept, what do you need still, a courrier? I would not mind levelling another rogue, but well it’s more about being adaptable and get with a rp class that also fits others needs :smiley:

Please, lemme know!

3 Likes

It doesn’t have to be a courier.
We lack guards and good hunters (0 class wise and RP style).
So long as you aren’t a mage or monk, I’m happy. We have those coming out of our ears.

6 Likes

We have those coming out of our ears.

Which are quite big.

All right let’s see how we can put things together :smiley:

3 Likes

Warrior, rogue, priest, shaman, hunter are very welcome
Lock should be fine too.
DK, a bit iffy.

4 Likes

“A little curse never kept the vulpera from a worthy treasure”

• Norah, Camp Lastwind

:wink: :fox_face: