PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

Stop. I feel attacked.

Man I enjoy watching these constant fires.

1 Like

xD grabs bucket of popcorn and stuffs down an entire handful ROFL this drama is delicious puts some salt on the popcorn LMAO any1 else want xd some popcorn while we watch these fires LOL :rofl: its really funny

17 Likes

600 posts later and I still haven’t figured which guilds are actually PCU.

maybe read more than one thread

Here you go gamer

9 Likes

Every guild which is a member of the PCU says so on their Guild Thread I, think(they often start with “[PCU]”)

Also what Bloodshroud linked! :stuck_out_tongue:

you underestimate my ADHD

yeah that’ll do thanks mango

1 Like

I scored a 3… then ad 15 for playing on AD means I have a score 18 Autism points, which means it is possible.

Thanks Obama.

There is sadly that risk that should all good RP be limited to PCU guilds and people on good terms with the PCU that say if you have some beef with the PCU top brass over whatever be it politics, personal views etc etc you can be locked out of RPing on one of the limited RP servers

I don’t think thats ever a genuine risk. At present the game is too big to say “All RP is going from the PCU”.
Even if it were, there are other servers, smaller sure, but they are there.

Even if it was, all you’ve gotta do is not be a nonce and follow the community guidelines.

People making out that being able to join the PCU is this hard task when you literally just have to not be an active ERPer and actually want to ensure you’re RP is at a good quality.

5 Likes

this is a risk that exists only in projection, really. Only the people who would behave exactly that way think it’s something that’d happen in the (inevitable) future where PCU has a true monopoly.

The ones we don’t RP with are very few now, and had to work hard for that status.

it’s really that simple.

6 Likes

I am not saying it’s a high risk or even a realisitc one mainly due to the current structure of PCU giving the guilds a lot of autonomy but I have seen one too many well meaning RP collectives cause problems when the power starts getting to people’s heads to think it can’t possibly happen

Yeah, you’re right. PCU, just a collection of like-minded RPers should disband. I didn’t think so before but you :100: convinced me.

2 Likes

You can be as sarcastic as you like my dude but being aware of a potential danger makes you less prone to fall for it

I think with 13 guilds already, that’s pretty big and since it hasn’t happened already it probably never will.

1 Like

but it’s not even a potential danger.

For something like that to happen with a big community, you need big power trippers like

well, i can’t name names, but look at the leadership of the average (former) rebel RP guild and you’ll get the idea.

Wouldn’t know where to look that up but I will take your word for it

guess its time for you to become a better RPer before we absorb you then brrap out the remains

If this was private RP server and some people from PCU were admins, your statement might have some merit, but there is nothing they can do to stop someone from coming to the server and RP here.
Even if they became majority on this server, there are so many people who outright despise PCU that they could easily create their own community that would be big enough to provide decent amount of RP (quality of that RP is different matter entirely).

1 Like