PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

Serious topic. I have been playing AD and WoW for 4-5 months and whenever I see PCU and ask people, only negative things come out.

Trying to create RP for the server and community is a good thing in my eyes, but the rumors and the comments are just too frequent and overwhelming.

Serious answers only, maybe a chance for Perroy to genuienly speak his truth (if he even wishes to). Keep it civilised (even though I know people will start arguing over nothing).

1 Like

This topic is getting a bit old.

7 Likes

:smiling_imp: every story needs a good villain :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Last I heard everybody loved me

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure everybody who ever references that tumblr is a bozo who doesn’t double check evidence. = /

Also… Success breeds jealousy. :smiling_imp:

21 Likes

Jealousy is a terrible disease…

we’re big cool guys

1 Like

Vulperan trademark

Excuse me sir; aren’t you a little bald for a vulpera?

I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the caravan.

7 Likes

Not surprised to see this post from you but I’m glad that you linked that weird blog (that weirdly has quite a bit of doxxing between the lines of word salad / cope). I like the recent part where they defend certain guilds I could definitely see you associating with very very eagerly. Birds of a feather, as they say

When your choice is the PCU or people like Vaxir or the author of anonymous raged out tumblr blogs, who will you choose? I think that’s a pretty easy question to answer

It’s easy to hate something massive / visible but losing your cool in background discords / tumblrs … but it’s not doing very much to stop us bringing the PCU experience out to everyone who’s interested

35 Likes

bro are u really using that as your argument

um OK racism

I ain’t arguing either side. PCU isn’t in my game play. As i’ve said I’ve experienced it’s bad and good sides alike.

Just linked that to show there are indeed good AND bad sides.

The bad side being unadulterated slander from anonymous sources, who constantly throw random people under the bus for even associating with us. Very black and white to me.

14 Likes

Post brought to you by tax payer money

17 Likes

Except that link is nothing but pure vitriol and doxxing. You played your hand, live with it.

9 Likes

that link literally shows nothing, it’s conspiracy theory levels of logic

1 Like

that link literally shows nothing, it’s conspiracy theory levels of logic

There is a fun youtube video in there tho.

Like I said, keep it on topic. Throwing each other under the bus won’t help eitherside in any way. I am curious what the PCU does and for Perroy to bring up the controversies he’s in, maybe admit to any he has.

Every single person that responds to this question outside the forums is negative.

5 Likes

From my experience, a lot of people jump on the bandwagon of hate or 1 incident they’ve had in the past may have made them hate the whole group of them.
My advice is just spend time with them, make your own opinion on them.

I myself think they’re pretty chill and have no personal issues with them.

9 Likes

Only problem with PCU is that PCU is a :poop: name and a bit dated now.

Use a new acronym. Keep it fresh.

2 Likes