[PCU] [X-FACTION] North & Void RP -- The Grim Gest ☠

Guild disbanded. Now I’m doing nothing again. Pogn’t.

2 Likes

Attention everyone :crab:

4 Likes

Morsteth died? Pog

4 Likes

I’d like to file a complaint about a recent purchase from these people. We are not satisfied with the product

6 Likes

caveat emptor

1 Like

Grim gest more like Grim Best dudes to fight, gottem.

5 Likes

Thanks for tonights fight! Always a treat with a good rp-pvp fight!

Void addled people should hit these guys up!

5 Likes

Was good fun fighting you guys again. Fisticuffs with Megnarosh was spot on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kings…

Simply

6 Likes

It was a great battle today and i hope it wont be the last. Be prepared for the next time you are swarmed by desert foxes!

2 Likes

It’s been so long since I’ve rped with these guys and it’s only because I‘m terrified of getting flexed on.
I‘m begging you to not mess with the troll tribes in the norf, I can’t handle so much styling.

7 Likes

[Shath’Yar] I SHFK AGTH VORZZ!
[In your head] I LOVE THIS GUILD!
:milky_way:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks for posting this my friend, a screenshot from the ongoing campaign in Lordaeron – the GG going crazy as usual

6 Likes

WHATS HAPPENING

3 Likes

Although us fox people don’t get many interactions with these spooky chaps, each time we do is memorable!

Epic fights always, mixed with a terrifying aura, you never know just what you’re going face, but it’s bound to be exciting!

3 Likes

we kiss em good night

3 Likes

Can’t get any better than this. The best of the best, right here.

3 Likes

If anyone says in life and death they’re banned

5 Likes

Pamplets spread
Everyday Thalassian lives are thrown away, of warriors defending the lands of a Regent Lord who would not defend them himself.
The Sunstrider royal family defended us all to their last breath. King Anasterian Sunstrider spilled his blood to protect our kingdom, not one of a Regent who stands idle at the first hint of menace.
Lor’themar Theron is worthy of no oath of fealty, he stands upon the labours of the Sunstriders and while the mouth of hell threatens to devour those you love, he courts aristocrats in lands afar.

Weakness prevailed.

The Selfishness of those nobles who inherited the ashes of our deads has driven you to inaction, and the time to act may have passed.
Complacency rules as diplomaths return to Silvermoon with orders from your greenskin “allies”, where once there were tributes to collect.
Furred rats from deserts afar sneak in your town,thieves, stealing away riches and children.
You allowed trolls to walk the most sacred of cities, while their masters counted YOUR gold in huts decorated by the skulls of our fathers.
Once that “Council” and their Alliance masters will realize how weak the Horde has made you, they will cast you out. Your families will be enslaved and our people will burn upon a thousand pyres, as it was in the Second great War.

Thousands of years ago, our ancestors had bent their knee to Dath’remar Sunstriders and his bloodline. I trusted you would remember the legacy of what that House had left for us, yet you ignore the cries of anguish that ring in your blood as the makers of our conquest of the Ghostlands suffer. No orcs, no trolls, no humans…but Forsaken. The Queen of the Forsaken, Sylvanas Windrunner, has been pictured by your masters as a monsters, yet its monsters that keep her chained at this very moment.

It is now the time to act, to raise up and give battle to hypocrits and usurpers…for if it is but a bunch of ashes the Azerothians turned you into, it takes but a cinder for a phoenix to raise.

In the Eastwald you will find us, under the gaze of the cosmos."

6 Likes