[Goblin/Gnome/N-RP] B.O.O.M.T.E.C. Incorporated - Better Living Through Neutrality!

This guild and it’s members get a :ok_hand:/10 from me
(Not including me)

1 Like

Join the Batallion and then…

Hey you! You’re finally awake!

1 Like

I feel very blessed for having met this Amazing collection of people to roleplay with. A fun bunch to deal with both ic and ooc! Been on several cross-guild campaigns with them and you can always count of them for quality rp! One of the bright shining stars of AD! Goblins and forsaken, you won’t find a better home than them!

I am glad to be part of the same community as you guys so we get the oppertunity to have theese amazing adventures together and along so many more! The blessing of the PCU is strong in this one!

2 Likes

Hey hey, it’s me again telling you that you need to post your epic campaign in your thread my dude.

Do it now.

1 Like

Robogoblin smash.

1 Like

Ah yes, thank you Erena! From the 15th to the 22nd September, the Bilgewater Battalion will be attending this AMAZING pre-pre-patch campaign (which just so happens to have been made by me).

There’s no better time to join the Bilgewater Battalion than RIGHT NOW! We’re currently focusing on Goblin and Forsaken recruitment, we have a special project which we think Orcs may like :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re right about that. I went through it -twice- and now see goblins hiding in every corner ready to pounce :frowning:

2 Likes

The hottest Gilf- Goblins and Forsaken this side of the Maelstrom.

As we continue our approach towards the Cold Front pre-pre-patch campaign and our sister guild, the <Grom’kar Advance> is in its early stages, we’re going to be returning to our roots as a Goblin guild first and foremost and doubling down on Goblin recruitment. We’ll also be refitting the guild a bit to better facilitate various Goblin themes within roleplay and define what truly makes us a Goblin military guild!

That was a lot of uses of the word Goblin but I assure you our Goblin guild is going to be more Goblin than it has ever been Goblin before!

Join us Goblins today, especially if you’re a Goblin!

3 Likes

Goblins are accepted too btw everyone…

There wasn’t enough Goblin in that sentence Gobxena.

1 Like

there is no such thing as Voldunai. only Bilgewater vulpera

I am officially hoarse today from chuckling all night with some of you guys.

Woe is me for already being firmly wedged into another guild :weary: - Or am I? :eyes:

My favourite Goblins around, as dark as some of them are…

Enjoyed beating them up tonight. 10/10 would do so again

I was rudely shot in the back when I was peacefully chatting with one of your members!

10/10 would get shot again

oh yeah and if you have a goblin then you should definitely join them

3 Likes

Got drain-lifed into bomb into sword into two people pummeling me down by all of these peeps just yesterday
Would join immediately afterwards tbh.

2 Likes

[Uncle Bedlam posters hang from various posts and walls across all good Horde settlements, upon going near one, the metal frame seems to illuminate the poster fitted within and some grainy promotional music plays with this recruitment pitch over the top of it]:

Looking for purpose?
Vengeance?
Family?
Money?

Then let me be the first to tell YOU that the Bilgewater Battalion is currently on a recruitment drive to increase the number of Goblins and Forsaken within our ranks. The Wildcards and the Skull Cloaks will welcome you and your skills with open arms as we offer our soldiers health insurance after they make it past recruit and our researchers state of the art research facilities. Whether you are here to make some dough, make allies for life or seek vengeance against those foul Banshee Loyalists and Gallywix, Uncle Bedlam wants YOU!

I am Jastor J. Trautfizzle and I approve of this message.

4 Likes

I know a forsaken who might be looking for a new home very soon :eyes:

1 Like

Hmm… :eyes: