[PCU/H-RP] The Grom'kar Advance - Iron Will, Iron Blood, Iron Dawn

I approve of this guild. In fact, I play in this guild now!

And you should too!

ORCS ORCS ORCS :raaaargh:

1 Like

Ogre Gaaaaang!!

You’ll be able to find me again tonight in the Valley of Honour recruiting whilst the rest of the Grom’kar go and beat up some Quilboar to get the blood pumping before we head for Dragonblight to participate in the Cold Front Campaign!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGTHHHHHHHHHH
GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568773786736918529/757497807220244530/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

8 Likes

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH for the HORDE!

1 Like

After waging brutal war against the Alliance and losing our Shattered Hand, Mar’kosh to the fiendish and cowardly Draenei who slew him alongside the mercenaries they needed to hire to not die to our might; the Grom’kar are going to be in Warsong Hold as we recover from our battles in Dragonblight and prepare to aid our allies in pursuing the Cult of the Damned!

We will also be doing a bit of recruiting in Orgrimmar - so be there if you want to enlist before we get back to fighting everything that moves!

2 Likes

The Gromkar remain as strong as ever! Are you a patriotic orc who likes the O.G. values of the HORDE?!

well join if u want, itd be cool if u did

2 Likes

Colourized version of Grom’kar decimating the enemies OF THE HORDE…

1 Like

I’m from Kul Tiras, and I say kill 'em all!

The only good Greenskin is a dead one.

Best of luck!!

4 Likes

Your names are already marked by the Zandalari Empire!!!

3 Likes

They’re not green.

Give me more Glord!

2 Likes

Technically they do have some greenskins, and some green allies in the form of the Battalion!

2 Likes

Cant get enough orcs rraaarrrrrgggghh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568773786736918529/757497807220244530/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

2 Likes

Glord see little fox like Glord…

The Grom’kar are still in Orgrimmar as we help fight various threats such as the Quilboar in the Barrens to keep ourselves sharp for the oncoming battles. We continue to recruit Orcs and Ogres of all clans and paths unless you’re a warlock or one of those filthy light bound.

1 Like

Don’t get the thread locked, based orc people.

1 Like

Thread locking is bad news orcish bros!

1 Like

The Grom’kar Advance has rebranded some month ago, and can now be found as The Chosen of Draenor! Wanna see their thread? I got it right here…

5 Likes

Such was not known to me, tiny one.

I did respond to that thread earlier atleast!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.