Peeves In WoW 😡

To little time for playing };<
And not enough good transmog material for my Tauren and Highmountain Tauren that looks good and doesn’t clip :frowning:
Ohwell, good thing I love a challenge.

1 Like

Fell through the map after being feared in a dungeon :c

Oh god, I feel that one. Then you, for some reason, feel embarrassed, so you fly off and act like you got the kill. Then when you see them all leave you go back and wait while cursing.

3 Likes

yeah like the rogues comes and steal ur kills …

1 Like

Getting stuck in Combat because of some critter hiding in God knows where miles away.

LFR - AFK’ers, both those obviously AFK from the start to those thinking it’d go unnoticed during fights. Absolutely can’t stand laziness, taking advantage of others (both in-game and IRL [I’m a supervisor at the Airport delegating people]).

Mechagon meta achievement and the paragon chests.

1 Like

OT; So glad I’m 100% done with both of those!

I’m not… :weary:

It makes me so mad that M+ and RIO is a thing, there should not be a way to track M+ progress unless its ingame, Blizz should break the API that works alongside RIO

Yes, both of these so many times. Usually I don’t get the tag because I thought my mount had landed but it’s actually half a millimetre in the air.

3 Likes

being stuck with trinkets from a past tier the whole expansion.

it happened in wod, legion and now in bfa. i’m so tired of font of power.

Is it me or has there been quite alot of mobs stuck beneath the map lately :c

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue. Both in retail AND classic.
Didn’t have this a few months back.
Sometimes I end up in combat for a few mins.

1 Like

Same, sometimes they just just stick out but every hit is a evade and then im stuck in combat xD

1 Like

I was wondering why the forums were suddenly showing all your posts - then realised you’re actively bumping them. Can that be classed as a peeve too? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

sure xD haha
id rather bump them than make a new thread :3

My current peeve is druids. It pisses me off when I fight my way through a group of mobs to a quest objective or resource node only to have it stolen by a train of bird-form bastards.

1 Like

Testify!..

1 Like

When you’re killing mobs for a quest en masse and someone nearby simply tags them and runs off leaving you to kill them all whilst they either gather a node, loot a chest or go off to pull more mobs they kill far away enough to prevent you tagging them. I’m all for helping fellows out but sometimes I just won’t finish the mobs and will reset them if I catch someone doing this repeatedly and then kill them upon reset. Don’t be a lazy bum.

Really annoying when this happens during incursions when levelling up. When I was dinging Pax I was killing one of the “rares” for an incursion, I was managing to solo it with some clever occasional kiting, use of Reverse Harm and playing it safe, but it was a slog and tight. Two players dropped by at about 70% health and just hit it once and then stood there watching me and only jumped in when it was near death. The whole thing would have been infinitely quicker if they’d just assisted throughout. They weren’t even doing anything else like killing other mobs, literally just standing there!

2 Likes

death by cc, 12 second sleeps because people STILL can’t be bothered to interrupt and obvious time sinks is pretty much all…
like happily miding your own business, you go to get on your mount and suddenly you have a hundred mobs that are able to hit you when your mount caST BAR IS AT 99.9%…like gulls when you throw 1 flipping chip, where do they come from?..are they stealthed??..*much profanity ensues…’;.;’

1 Like