Pei-back quest bugged mop

I’m trying to complete this quest chain. I’m on the quest titled Pei-Back in the jade forest i kill the stone bound colossus walking around and I free pei-zhi. I’m assuming the target Shan Jitong should appear but he doesn’t instead after about a minute the collosus respawns. Can someone help me?.

Many thanks

P. S. I’m trying to complete this on my bm hunter she’s 120

1 Like

I did this quest a couple of days ago on a lower level character and it was fine. I wonder if you’re killing the colossus too quickly as you’re a much higher level. Shan Jitong should be there all the time, pulling your soul from your body while you’re trying to kill the colossus and you have to get back to your body several times during the fight. When it’s dead, I think Shan says something then becomes attackable.
Basically, you need either to take your armour off or use something like the soft foam sword to kill the colossus.

7 Likes

Having the same problem, also playing bm hunter lvl 120

1 Like

I waited for another player to turn up and i killed Shan jitong him when he appeared for them

Take off all your gear and hit the colossus once, but don’t kill him right away. Shan Jitong will appear and you can slay him after.

5 Likes

Doesn’t that foam sword work?

6 Likes

The Soft Foam Sword doesnt work on this Mob, which alternative is there?

[ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Necrolord - Necro a thread over a year old.]

The necro is strong in this one. Please don’t bump very old threads.