People arguing with people in!

Where is the lie, though?

Also didn’t Hollow Knight make him cry unironically?

Thanks, but i know :smiley: just wasn’t aware you could check others

He was the guy people joined the stream to literally only laugh with, after his retail bashing he became an idol while hes back on it now.

I think you are biased towards him and you cant see the truth right before your eyes.

He is the n2 i was refering to and thenks for being the one who brought that up, it was also that Taliesin + Evitel duo who did the same, but at least they did not do it for views like asmo did who was back in retail 2 months after.

Because people continues to blow them out of proportion. Eventually it gets to the same point that your media irl does. They exposure the streamers so much, that they forget how much times in the past they have being mentioned. So they disregard this and forgets that.

That causes you reach what i like to call a mass-exodus of exposure. And when it gets to the extreme amounts. Everyone and their mother mentions them 24/7 everywhere you go on the internet. When that happends, ofcourse people gets tired, sick of hearing them and thats when the critique of them begins.

Blame humans in general.

2 Likes

Never trust a horde!

3 Likes

There is a line of how much people can only mention the same thing 2400000 times. The main problem is no one thinks about that. And thats why my statements was as said.

Human nature can be stupid, and this is another reason why.

You are entitled to Your opinion and I am to mine, opinion are like onions to be polite on a nice saturday everyone have and they all stink, that particular streamer is talentless nothing except click bait and , I’ll show you secret place or things about wow that I and countless people know since years !

On top of making weird facial expression on those … videos that and the lack of summarize on his …“work” , peace >3 !

Oh hell no. I can dislike someone without envying them, Trust me, I really can. I dislike Trump, I don’t Envy him. Same as Asmongold. I won the genetics lottery, I’m older than him, but have all my hair. Nothing wrong with losing your hair early, plenty of men do, and most style it out and look boss as hell doing it. Some don’t. He has more money? I probably have more potential money than him because if I need hospital treatment, I get it for free, he has to pay. It’s circumstantial. I don’t actually envy anything about his life or lifestyle.

So statements like "

Are 100% incorrect. Only needs one person to say, actually, no I don’t, and that statement becomes 100% factually incorrect. I complain about him because he has several times crashed the server I play on, brought people with no other intent than to disrupt a game I pay to play, and has some -really- -really- unpleasant followers who follow him like drones.

So stop with this “You don’t like him because you’re jealous” routine, because really, there is not a damned thing about that man’s life that I am jealous of. Not a single thing.

So what do people -think- that Streamers bring to games, once the initial furore has died down and they need to make their revenue somehow? Is it helpful that they sabotage servers? Do people somehow see this as a good thing?

5 Likes

people get mad about all kinds of pointless things.

i dont tend to worry about anything that isnt directly effecting me

I can say that in regards of Noobcrawler hands down. I dont envy the man. I however utterly detest him.

The bigger something is, the more amplified a reaction it creates.

Be it religion, a person, a personality, or even an astronomical object.

You could look at it like this, he has 40k live viewers and probably multiples of that number in fans, but that just means more coverage for him and more haters.

Plus, one of the replies in that topic pretty much summed it up, some people like to " go against the flow " or hate on popular stuff to feel special, others like to flaunt stuff like " I don’t care " or give statements about how much they don’t care, even though the clearly do care since they bothered showing it.

Also, it doesn’t help that sometimes bad media can earn someone a bad reputation, especially with people that are unfamiliar with them.

For example, I know asmongold from friends that watch him, tmog competition ( which is pretty cool to watch ), youtube funny clips that include him and some of his " serious talk " videos, this gives him some pretty cool reputation with me.

While others, see him as an internet bully, saying he bullies others and is pretty toxic, in that context the media that I got about him, was vastly different than the media they got about him, which helped formulate two entirely different opinions on him.

3 Likes

Pewdiepie would come to mind here. Like that whole n-word and jew drama that was completely blown out of proportion or ripped out of context (the later anyway)

2 Likes

The lady doth protest too much…
:wink:

According to who? You?

He’s always been vocal about WoW, just like a ton of anonymous players are on the forums.

Sure, they make videos on youtube in hopes that nobody watches them :man_facepalming:

There’s nothing wrong with streamers, it’s just their viewers make them seem like some staple for how the game should be played.

Not to mention all the drama and attention seeking on their streams sometimes.

No, I rather play my game and completely ignore what X or Y streamer does or says.

I personally don’t have an issue with content creators, but I do find their fanbase incredibly irksome to deal with.

Multiple times on this board I’ve had an argument with somebody about some aspect of the game and instead of commenting on the points I’m making, they just link me a damn video.

X part of the game is bad, here’s a video of Asmongold saying it’s bad whilst breathing through his mouth”.

That does not make for an entertaining discussion for me.

3 Likes

they’re all scum

no better than beggars outside the train station

“content creators”

nah mate, you sit in yer house talking rubbish begging for money

a pox on them

1 Like

Generalizations… mehh.

Hate is a strong word and making generalizations doesn’t contribute to anything in this case so I’ll speak for myself, personally I dislike some streamers but on the other hand there are some great streamers out there that I really like that put content that I can relate to.

Yeah and that i hate about this with a passion about our modern generation dude. People just care WAYYYYY too much about the most ridicolous things imaginable. It was soooo much better back in the very early 2000s.