People arguing with people in!

Delete this post plz.

8 Likes

Asmo actually abused WoW community.

When the Classic Hype went up, asmo was the first to bash Retail, drive people out of it and continuously bash retail on his streams to get more popularity among the classic’s players.

Now hes back on Retail though, that he based for so long.
He used to be the meme among streamers and players until his checkmate move to bash retail and go classic.

Nevertheless, he did his portion of damage in the Game to get his popularity.

Not to mention that anyone that killed him in classic was a stream sniper…
You literally had to see him and either DIE or run away to avoid his tagging :rofl:

8 Likes

I dont really hate the streamers… i mostly hate the people who idolise them.

47 Likes

Not caring about them is okay.

Ehm /shrug

1 Like

Yes, I also dislike people who idolise other people in general =)

People are jealous all the time.
They can word it anyway they want, if someone takes actual effort into bashing a streamer they dont even watch, those people are jealous. Simple as that

1 Like

You seem to enjoy watching him.

Oh so someone insulted one guy and you decided they insulted the whole “profession”?

Also Asmongold is just a guy who reacts to the stuff other people make which requires no talent, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Obnoxious fans posting their clips / youtube reactions etc etc as news can turn people away pretty quickly.

I’ve been a fan of Twitch since MoP days and streamers, but it really does get annoying.

As of late most just cater to the SL sucks agenda too meanwhile getting thousands upon thousands of dollars a month for excessively playing the game.

It’s just not fun.

I never watched a single stream or video of his because i know who he is and game he is playing.

On the other hand when i said he is the meme among streamers and players means simply that i do enjoy the memes people make about this meme machine.

well they belive they better peoples belive they worth more then us “regular players” that we are not equly worth …

1 Like

Source on this?

Even though I created the post after seeing that comment, I have seen a lot of comments like that against streamers in general.

god sed dont juge unless u want to be jugged by god …

What is the biggest problem with streamers, is firstly that they get special treatment based on how “popular” they are. In many cases it takes longer for a developers to enact punishment on a streamer, then on a regular player. This a lot of streamers know how to abuse. It has to be drastic before the developers take actions against popular streamers.

Secondly, it’s the cult like followers a lot of streamers have. “This streamer said X therefore X is fact and truth”. People post links of streamers saying something, as if it’s irrefutable evidence of a claim that has no fact or conclusion, and is purely a question of your opinion and how well you manage to convey that.

Regular - down to earth - streamers are OK. I don’t know about them, I don’t have to hear them, they’re there and that’s about it. The popular ones that are flailed around as cult leaders by their cultists however gets under my skin.

1 Like

YouTubers want to get views, so they make problems out of things that are not a problem, and make up controversial things that are in fact not controversial.

Many, MANY people who watch these “influencers” have no opinion of their own on these things, so they just parrot these made up “problems” and “controversial topics” like sheep - and it creates a fairly toxic environment, and false feeling of “this XY thing is very bad” among the community.

3 Likes

This, I don’t dislike people I don’t know, However I dislike when people use what a streamer or youtuber says as evidence of something being true.

Asmongold/streamer says the moon is made of cheese so you’re wrong!

Sitting live in front of a webcam doesn’t automaticly mean someone is right about something.

1 Like

That doesn’t require skill but being entertaining and interacting with his chat does require some sort of skill atleast on a minimal level. Other than that, its about keep pushing forward and forward, he didnt start streaming last week.

1 Like

beeing popular and beeing ritch is 2 diff things u dont need to be popualr to be miljonear or biljonear