People complaining about hunters, have you seen rogues?

Well that’s a lie. You can nuke someone down in a single bubble, of course you have time to use it.

Actually I see more Rogues and paladins in my experience lol.

You really can’t say anything about heal kits being a Monk.

Agaggagaga nlo :smiley: But everything else feels pretty okay.Number one clown.

Thank you for being among the few people who can acknowledge this.

1 Like

Then tell what else is wrong? You dont know anything. :laughing:

You won’t see me coming

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with what I said.

You can’t los with Kyrian ability for one, secondly you can cast from stealth?

True I only see 50% HP go away in 1.5 second.

Meanwhile hunter traps you and say “LoS it” :rofl:

1 Like

5k arcane shot dude…thats crazy

1 Like

That fact tells enough.

^ Yes, yes it does.

Ye, i think thats pretty obvious from your responses…

1 Like

I wanna watch as you kill Hunter on warlock while Hunter will be playing at edge of his range with WAAAAY more mobility than you do, when it is happening? I am not joking, I will log in game and go to watch with some popcorn, just lemme know when, thanks!

No it does not. Me being dead in 2 globals from rogue lacking reflexes to hit bubble and me being able to nuke people freely in bubble are 2 completely different things?

You do realize that you cannot pre emptivly hit bubble against stealthed rogues?

Bubble is 8 seconds immunity.
The moment your forbidence is over and you can use protection Its late.
You get deleted in a second.
Even with full versa gear sub delete me in a second.

Yeah, I don’t think so.

You can burst people down in a bubble and they can’t do jack. Obviously rogues can vanish away but apart from that (Unless you have a dispeller or Warrior)

Rogues are broken, they just have more buttons to press than a hunter to do the same thing hence why they are less popular then them but not as a whole.

1 Like

Lmao I guess you’ve never played a hunter before then.

You’re wrong again.
I find hunters boring that’s the only reason I don’t main them, but if they stay this way I may just have to switch over.
In terms of pumping out damage, they do have less buttons and things to manage than most classes, that’s just fact.