People don't want to play with me because "I'm a mage"

Looking at the amount of games your mage has done in 2v2 and especially 3v3 you clearly don’t have trouble finding people. You’ve played more arenas than I do in 2 seasons combined, and I mainly pvp.
But mages in 2v2 are pretty annoying to play with as a healer, unless the mage is amazingly skilled I wouldn’t risk it.

it’s complicated. I sit for long time in LFM then play a lot with one person right? so I get many games but still have trouble finding people ;v

Also the main point is that people tell me off for being a mage specifically.

Try looking for a random hunter as a ret pala, they look at you like you just stole their marbles.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh ur srs?

He’s talking 2s, not 3s. If you’re bad at RM, you’ll mostly get rolled over the moment you get above 2k MMR. Sure, they have all the damage and cc in the world but they’re also really squishy if caught. Especially in this era of gigantic damage from trinkets, corruptions and essences. I’m saying that as someone who’s been on both ends of this. An assa rog who gets maut trinket, reaping flames and a couple instants thrown into them is in real trouble now.

I meant that h3 cant find mates as mage in 2s mage +Disc mage+druid its all ok

Oh, I thought you’re replying to the RM thing since your post shows as a reply to:

When it comes to finding teammates as a fire mage in 2v2s, though… I can confirm that issues do happen on that end. Best healers for fire mages are currently holy priests and restoration druids… both of which are also the meta healers for a destruction warlock. Going with the path of least resistance (destro comps are much easier to heal and require a fair bit less effort from the healer), they’ll usually choose the warlock despite the fire mage being viable for pushing if they’re good.

Ups that was my bad then sorry

1 Like

play fire mage and look for a druid

I play fire mage and again I’m sitting in LFM with no one applying (except random 0 xp 0 cr people) and I don’t expect god knows what… ;v

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.