People who repeatedly gank in korthia

you guys are the saddest and most pathetic human beings on earth :slight_smile:

unfortunately i almost fall asleep when i play ele without my pvp talents so i try it again all the time with wm on, just to encounter some loser who by the way never dares to attack alone but with one or two others and then camps corpses in stealth.

actual protozoons.

1 Like

PvP happened in Korthia.

3 Likes

except that world pvp doesnt have do anything with real pvp. the only people who enjoy world pvp are 10 year olds who cannot exceed 1400 rating in arena and need 5 ppl to gank 1 person

4 Likes

Then turn off warmode

Its not rocket science

11 Likes

Not entirely true. For example, I wpvp and try to find stupid ways to kill people. For example, using starfall in the air, picking up a star burst orb and flying into people like a kamikaze plane is just too funny.

2 Likes

your genius hurts

People only do rated PvP for mounts and titles, they don’t care about PvP. World PvP is true PvP, killing for pleasure!

5 Likes

There, fixed.

Not me, I play WoW to taste salt.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of salt for one person

1 Like

If you can’t defeat a bunch of 10 year olds, then you really should not come to the forums to whine.

4 Likes

i love world pvp. but oneshot dh feral and rogues are bad :smiley:

worst thing is 1 horde vs 50 alliance or 50 horde vs 1 alliance.

What, that’s the best part. As long as you have an uncapped knockback, and they’re all near an edge. Typhooning people off the Maw (or Korthia) is one of the greatest feelings ever.

Imagine a party of five druids stealthing up to a whole bunch of people of the other faction, and chaining typhoons 'till they’re all off. Glorious.

1 Like

People need the new PvP trinket, I guess. World PvP was and will always be a mess.

yea if you are druid. but if you are death knight they will gangigang you

Hence, I turn WM off on any toon that can’t handle it. Simple, efficient.

Good skeleton pattern on the road up to base tonight.

1 Like

Mate, people turn on PvP mode to have fun and kill people. Why would you expect them to leave you alone?

If you’re not happy then turn off war mode.

2 Likes

Would be nice if the enemy faction didn’t suddenly materialise within charge range so you could go around them if needs be. (There’s definitely something that’s changed recently to make this happen, in the past this only happened with large groups forming on shards, but now it seems very frequent, even with single players.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.