Permanent +10% damage for Necrolord Survival?

Hello. I’m playing PvP Necrolord Survival.

In the soulbind tree, I thought for sure that ooz’s coating (15% HP shield) was the best choice and I didn’t put much thought into it.
But actually, the third option in that raw is interesting for us hunters specifically:
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=323090/plagueys-preemptive-strike

“Your first attack or spell cast on an enemy increases your damage done to them by 10% for 10 sec.”

Lasts 10 sec. Requires to be the “first attack” on the enemy.
With the Craven’s stratagem legendary, isn’t it technically possible to “reset” the fight every 15 sec and reapply the buff indefinitely, effectively having like 66% uptime on the 10% increased damage buff?

Thoughts? Bicmex? Anybody?

1 Like

Ha :grinning:
I like this!

wouldn’t it require to be out of combat for that?
Since FD doesn’t remove combat, i doubt it works

As far as I know it drops combat. Just put your pet on passive

I tried necro aswell but I just couldnt enjoy it. Then I switched to venthyr and it felt much better. Even without the flayed shot buff kill shot is around 15-20% of my dmg done right after serpent sting which is huge. It procs really often and they will buff it with extra 5% + they give it a huge dmg buff aswell.

What you say is an interesting question tho but in a lot of cases you have to keep your FD for defensive purposes I dont know if it worth to feign to apply a dmg buff then die in a mind games.

not in pvp

It does, you can FD into camouflage instantly for that reason.

1 Like

doesnt work for me.
FD doesn’t even remove combat in AV when you are in combat with the stupid npcs when they are not even in range of you

Your pet stays in combat, that’s all. But you do leave it whe’ you initialy press the button. You can get the glyph of pet feign death if you’d like to solve that issue.

I play MM, I don’t use pet in BGs, so thats not it

Not always, sadly. I have Feign Death and Play Dead on the same button, exactly to drop all aggro at the same time from me and my pet and yet I can’t insta Cammo every time, some times I can others I can’t.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.