Personal loot might be an idea for Cata

There’s just so much different kinds of abuse going on atm with current loot system that I feel like going down this route would be benefitial to the overall health of the game.

I’m sure players will find a way to abuse personal loot system aswell, but from what I can remember and think of, it won’t be as bad as it is currently. Playing by the rules today makes you the loser, really, while the abusers reap all the benefits without any negative consequence.

2 Likes

Maybe for lfr but forced personal loot in raids just causes issues, thats why they removed it in retail.

I was mostly thinking from a 5 man dungeon perspective, but sure it would probably be preferable for entry level raid pug content aswell.

I mean sure why not but I will see some #nochanges people saying “Thats not Cata!”

What i’d loved to see more would be flex raids. But sadly they said they won’t be taking that route :confused:

I actually think personal loot everywhere with no trading is pretty much the only way to curb the manifold abuses that classic currently hosts.

That’s a downside but I’d argue leaving it as is is a bigger downside

Personal Loot would be great. No more Gold DKP or locked sh*t.

No idea about Raiding with this system but i think it’s really good for 5 mans. Sick of dealing with ninja looting in 5 mans.