Personal tabard quest is trash and buggy

What a annoying thing to do. I’ve run into a hunter in the plains (whatever it’s called) did some quests and now he has no more quests to give and he won’t answer my question.

What a dumb and long quest for something we should’ve had since vanilla

1 Like

What? Custom tabard is in game ? I was thinking it will be in TWW. Where get quest?

Chromie in valdrakken starts it, if I’m not mistaken… but be warned: only do it with a character that has done ALL little side quests in all four zones of the Dragon isles, otherwise it will get really annoying because you have to do all those side quests first before the NPCs answer the questions you have to ask them for the actual quest line.

1 Like

really??? damn… i did all side quests with an old main. my actual one now totally skipped these.
Thanks for the info

Have the same issue, didn’t even noticed that… guess my Shaman has some work to do, again.

Yeah, I’ve got my loremaster, but I did each zone with a different character… can’t do the questline unless I now redo 3/4 zone’s side quests (for those NPCs) and I’ve also read that each char has to do the quest themselves if they want to constumize the tabard, so I gave up on the q-line. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

REALLY??? oh god. this is bad. there are some side quests i wont redo at all.

Pretty happy I only ‘play’ one character.

Sounds like allot of work for a 20 year old tabard.

Also forgot to mention, some of the npc just ran away when I was done with his stupid quest and couldn’t even talk to him