Pet battle achievements

So, i’m missing all the pet battle achievements from Legion ( the family ones) and BFA. From what i heard, in Shadowlands there will be a huge nerf of pet battles and it is suggested to finish them now if it is possible, otherwise it will be harder later.
Any opinions?

“Huge nerf” may be exaggerated. It sounded like that in the first announcement, but so far it’s been fairly mild on Alpha:

The main thing is the Flock/Hunting Party changes. Strats that overuse those may require adjustment or replacement.

The main thing I’d say about the Legion set is that you do have to wait for each of the tamers to be up, so take every opportunity to do each Legion Tamer with all families every time you see one available - some may not reappear for a month.

And what else are you going to do at this stage of the expac anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

The meta pve strategy is being nerfed/changed in shadowlands.

Basically the existing strategies might not work so it may require specific pets or changes by blizzard on some of those fights to complete the achievements.

Tldr: complete them now as immediately after the shadowlands nerfs some may not be possible.

There are so many things to do that i don’t even know with which one to begin: Loremaster, pet battle, old raid achievements/farm, explore (like the “/love squirrels” achievements or dailies) and so on. The list is so huge that it would yake me a couple of hours to mention all.
But yes, i will try to focus on those pet achievements. Lucky that i got almost 800 pets at level 25, so it will be a bit easier.

P.S. : i play a “restarted” account. Old one had almost 20k achievements but was hacked by my friend. I restarted a new one, one year ago and already have 17k achievements. So i have quite a lot to “catch-up” .

I thought so, i just wanted a confirmation. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.