Pet Battle Disconnect

Hey,

my game dc’s shortly after I enter a pet battle. I tried to deactivate all my Add-On’s and the problem still occurs. After I reconnect and go immediately in a Pet Battle everything works fine but if I fly for a short amount of time and try to battle then, it instantly dc’s me.

I found a person on Reddit who has the same issue :
I get disconnected when I try to pet battle. It usually lets me do one battle, but when I start the second battle, it disconnects me. I’m on day 3 of this error. At first it said my drivers needed to be updated, so I did that and the message went away. It still didn’t work, so I uninstalled all add-ons. That didn’t work either, but I read somewhere to reset your UI, so I did that. No luck, so then I uninstalled twitch. It still doesn’t work and I don’t know what else to try. I’ve so far only read of one other person having this issue, so I’m not sure what the deal is, but it really sucks to have it happen during pet bonus week as that’s my favorite event…

6 Likes

For me (and others as well) the disconnect only happens when starting the battle while mounted:

6 Likes

Nice one! Helped me too.

Thank you for the information :slight_smile:

Was looking for a thread regarding this issue as its happening to me as well since pre patch launced I was worried its just me nice workaround tho but still annoying when you dont remember to dismount first :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

I got same bug after prepatch

Blizzard fix this bugggggggg

Hey, this is affecting my GF as well and it seems to be DH specific issue. Other classes should be fine. So for some reason it seems to disconnect if you go to pet battle as a DH…

5 Likes

Affecting me as well, on DH. Other characters are fine. WTF/Interface folders renamed and addons removed, same problem

1 Like

Still an issue. I was able to enter pet battle successfully once, but on my second attempt it disconnected.

1 Like

Still an issue! I’m disconnected almost 90% of all the times I go into a pet battle. Super annoying

1 Like

This is something we are aware of and working on a solution for.

i got still the same issues

I’m still experiencing the same issue. It is not often, but it happened to me on a DH yesterday. No addons installed.

Please don’t bump or “necro” very old threads.