Pet Battle PvP Power

What could it be?

9.0 Pet Battle PvP Power
Instant

Your pet’s abilities have a high chance to trigger Fluffy Victory, increasing their damage by 88 against other players’ pets for 15 sec.

Maybe it’s an incentive to end your turn faster?
Won’t this be overpowered for multi hit attacks?

The general consensus is that this ability is not finished.

In its current form whether its procc’d by losing streaks, random or another way I cannot see how it is anything but a negative addition. There are already 5% crits and 90% hit chance misses that don’t register when going for you but create an unnecessary feels bad moment if they go against you.

You’re correct in saying that multi hit abilities would be strong but the most powerful strategy would still be the dot aoe pets Anomalus, Pyreclaw, Voidglower etc with Sandstorm continuing as the dominate meta strategy.

1 Like

I wonder who comes up with these ideas…
No one asked for this!
:confounded:

1 Like

I hope they make it so that the PvP Power boost does not affect the damage of multi-hit moves past the first hit.

The problem is that it’s not a fun mechanic to lose to rng which currently how this ability works.
If you run a good team with synergy and play your strategy why should your opponent run garbage, get lucky and win.

My understanding is that arena is currently being ruined by this very thing with rng procs aligning and deciding the match.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.