Pet battles and using pets that drop

since last night in pet battles the trap box isn’t coming up to trap any pets even those I haven’t collected missed out on a few I needed 2 where rares, I also couldn’t add pets that drop from rares don’t know about bosses ie say can’t add companion to your account even disabling my add ons don’t solve or restarting the game haven’t try other of my charters yet

Your profile says you have 756 unique pets. You might have multiple copies of each pet.

There is a limit on how many pets you can have in total.

If you have 1000 pets (overall, not “unique”), you can increase the pet limit to 1500 with an item sent to you by completing the “Battle on the Broken Isles” achievement.

After you’ve done that you can buy the Pocket Pet Portal for 1000 Polished Pet Charm to increase your max pets to 2000.

You can also release spare pets of the same breed to free up space if you have hit the cap.

1 Like

it isn’t not that these are ones I don’t have and I missed out on a few rares like in mechadon dungeon and where where catchable just trap say I had maxed out

If the trap says you maxed out, then you are maxed out for pets total.

Not “you are maxed out for this specific pet”.

You can have up to 3 of any pet. That would be a single pet maxed out. This is not happening here.

Your account can only have 1000 pets TOTAL at the moment.

You have exceeded 1000 pets total, because out of your 756 unique pets, you have some spares or “doubles” (some you have even 3 of).

You need to either do an achievement (increase to 1500 pets max, see below) and then buy an item (increase to 2000 pets max) OR release some of your duplicates (but you will likely hit 1000 again very soon).

Copy this into your browser’s address bar:

https://en.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Collection&region=eu&realm=darkspear&name=sparrowhawks

In the above link, click on “duplicates” and set it to “yes” to see which pets you have duplicates of. Then, choose some to release.

I would recommend you do the achievement tho:

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10876/battle-on-the-broken-isles

This will give you an item that increases your maximum pets to 1500.

2 Likes

yes I had duplicates and 1002 pets I need to do the ach thanks just wonder if blizzard replace the 3 rares I missed out on

No, I’m afraid they won’t replace the pets you missed out on.

But you can always capture them again. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.