Pet delights! Community positivity thread!

I got the Ha-Li mount at the weekend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m only 5 Bonus missions away from the Master of the Seas achievement and then I’ll never ever have to use the ship mission table again!

1 Like

Oh… Not what I imagined. So this guy is you? :smiley:

1 Like

I woke up. That’s good.

3 Likes

Got 8 Shadowfrost Shards~

1 Like

hmmm .havent spend time on leveling any pet yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Soon you’ll have a badarse axe!

I was so far off it ain’t even funny D:

1 Like

I petted my doggy this morning, hes the best!

1 Like

I bought new shoes yesterday, and they feel so G.

Ooh, does Halicos know about it? :blush:

I married last month :smiley:

9 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss of freedom? :frowning:

4 Likes

F & RiP

Congrats :smiley: and goodluck!

2 Likes

That’s why I’m a paladin… Hand of freedom I still have XD
Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

It only lasts for seconds, then your wife drags you back with Death grip!

5 Likes

This was a couple of weeks ago but I’m usually the unluckiest person in the world with drops so was amazed when the Drake of the Four Winds dropped on my first Ishak kill. And she’s beautiful.

7 Likes

I started farming Hellfire Citadel on saturday for the Felsteel Annihalator.
While I was pouting over not getting the transmogs I wanted during the run (on a Warlock), the mount dropped on the very first and only Mythic Archimonde kill.

I also recently did a full solo clear of both Orgrimmar and Stormwind Visions. Masks next!

6 Likes

I also did my first solo clears of horrific visions on my disc priest - Orgrimmar first just minutes before the reset and then a couple of full clears of Stormwind this week. Absolutely chuffed as not that long ago the idea of full clears seemed impossible!

I would say that I’m also getting daily delight from my pets (3 cats) but two of them threw up on the carpet yesterday so they aren’t being very delightful!

3 Likes

Are you also getting one from Valithria? If you’ve got the flame essence on your necklace you can use that to heal her :+1:t2:

3 Likes

This has helped me plenty of times in the past xD

1 Like