Pet Pathing Issues

Are there any plans to fix/look at pet pathing issues in game? It’s getting pretty ridiculous that hunter pets, warlock pets etc. are getting stuck in random places, being dismissed when entering/exiting instances, being dismissed when taking flights in WQ’s etc.
On the same track, there is a pathing bug in BfD raid after the Brutosaur with the merchants on it, at the and of the path, mobs that are at the bottom of the stairs can not be attacked, pets will not path to them, warriors and demon hunters can not jump to them, quite a bug considering there is a beast master mob there that won’t move and is top priority in the pack.
These pathing issues put classes with pets at a disadvantage both on pve and pvp, in pve we lose dps to having to dismiss and re-summon our pets and in world pvp it is often the case that we try to attack or stun our opponents just to find that our pet is somewhere behind us stuck on scenery.
I’m very surprised that these issues have not been addressed since they have been there since BfA launch and in fact were reported during beta.

1 Like

Bugs are reported ingame.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!