Pet Peeve #37: With a License to Peeve

I know but hey i like it reminds me of it.

Yes, and it seems completely random as well as you can reply to those threads on -some- characters but not others.

I only wanted the paladin class mount questline on my second paladin in order to get the glpyh…turns out I have to do the fricking Suramar questline as well, because without an illusion I cannot buy the gem required.

I’m less annoyed by the new forum layout than certain people creating inane and useless junk to clutter the space up for this new stupid level grinding system.

3 Likes

Don’t hate the playa, hate the game… which Blizzard made. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Tbh there’s no ‘grinding’.

As I explain here:

The MAXIMUM number of likes you “need” to start posting at level 2 is 1. And 1 given. You only need 30 given and 20 received to get to level 3 but getting to level 2 requires 15 days and level 3 needs 50.

If you’re a semi-active poster, you’ll probably rack up the necessary likes over the course of 3 months I’m sure. Not counting the ‘like mine’ thread I got about 20 likes from genuine posts already.

There’s also no benefit to making new topics just to “farm” the trust level system, it only asks for X number of replies to existing topics.

1 Like

It is my humble opinion, that asking for dabbing to be in World of Warcraft should be considered a crime, and the person who asked for it should be given a capital punishment

Oh, and I can post here, but I can’t post on General Discussion. Kinda inconvenient. But hey, at least I can share the peeve that is Path of Exile, and that loot dropped isn’t personal. So it kinda feels awkward when me and my girlfriend are playing the game, some gloves drop that turn out to have some pretty good stats, and then we have to decide who gets to wear them. At least Diablo 3 doesn’t have that problem.

Things that Diablo 3 does better: Easy to pick up and play, loot is personal.

Things that Path of Exile does better: Everything else. To some degree anyway.

Peeve of the day; via account license to post, I’m paying actual money to use this bloody awful layout on a phone not made for it.

2 Likes

Peeve
This new forum counts how many times people have visited your profile. Who cares?!

This forum is just a peeve in and of itself at the moment. It’s a clunky mess of useless crap, scatter brained ideas and clutter. And for whatever reason the scroll function seems to want to break and randomly jump up a dozen posts for seemingly no reason.

It’s just a ridiculous idea and system.

1 Like

Actual ingame peeve; can’t get an azerite hat for the life of me on my MW monk.

I feel your pain with that. I keep getting shoulders.

Additional life peeve:
Djing and the club being full of old women asking for ABBA. Get out.

1 Like

Aw.

I don’t even have an azerite hat, I’m stuck with the serene disciple’s sunhat that we got from the pre-patch.

She’s 117 for crying out loud!

The game hates you. #justsaying

Timewalking please stop giving me necklaces.

Old ladies wanting to listen to Abba? Huh… Well, I guess some people tend to stay pretty nostalgic. Personally I’d just ask for that one song from Yakuza 0 that Kiryu sings.

My peeve: Destiny 2 PvP: Sometimes I am the Best in Show, then five games after a landslide victory, I end up getting destroyed constantly by people who play quite better than me.

I don’t know if it’s some kind of MMR at play, or if it’s because I am rising in this PvP rank that unlocks… Something. But I don’t like it.

I ain’t exactly the best at PvP in shooters (Gasp! Me admitting faults in a videogame? Great Scott!), but I can safely say that I am able to carry my weight. That doesn’t mean that I am capable of going up against players who have a Power level 300 levels higher than mine at the moment.

If anything, I am considering buying the expansions just so I can get my level up so I can stand and fight against these big badasses… And so my girlfriend can watch me play.

Peeved because I don’t understand this new forum lay out.

2 Likes

Screw Shattered Halls, also screw Arcatraz.

My groups have imploded on themselves in both these dungeons multiple times.

On the other hand though, think I’m going to level my assassination rogue to 120 next via questing. I enjoyed playing him regardless of getting stupid shattered halls.

Counterstrike totem seems to be bugged.

I was having some fun with it at the RP-PvP campaign today - it doesn’t do all that much damage due to all the DPS restrictions in place, but it’s fancy looking, fun to use and placing it well where it is not easily destroyed but still close enough to the front for its effect adds something to do when you are one of the healers of a group that spends almost all the night at full health.

But for some reason, when I pop it down, it seems to just… Stop doing anything after 3 seconds or so, whether it is destroyed or not.

A bit sad. I loved seeing the sparks fly.

Still unable to post on any but AD forums.

Fix, Blizzard???