Pet Peeve #37: With a License to Peeve

I agree on this in theory, but I would also say that with sketchy areas like this, if it’s the only thing indicating that something is true/false in lore, it’s probably safe to stick with that.

That said, unreliability in characters is something I’d like to see more of in this game, both in terms of NPCs and PCs.

Which is why whenever some bloke comes and claims to be the second cousin of Arthas, you just laugh and call him a liar! :joy:

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait.

Is there no way for me to see another person’s character and items in one profile? Please let it not be like this, please let me just be blind or something! How can I draw surprises to people if I can’t see their mogs?!

EDIT: 0.5 seconds later I find it. Excellent first post in the new forums. #worth

Draw meeee! <3 Pretty please you lovely tomato.

That is a nice outfit :eyes:

The games industry, hell the entire software industry would save so much money if they just stopped crowding into the same few west coast American cities.

Would make the actual artists and programmers happier people too, if their take home wage did more than just barely pay for an apartment.

3 Likes

My current peeve is reaching level 120 for one simple reason: Suddenly every single enemy has turned into a raid boss. Pulling more than two WILL kill you even with self-heal.

It’s especially great when you want to combine it with the Pilgrim’s Bounty buff…which runs out as soon as you die.

WHO THE F*** DECIDED THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

1 Like

I don’t disagree. I make a point where Dari either uses particular techniques, as someone else mentioned, or magic to empower his sword if he fights anything heavily armoured.

I have a new peeve right now…even though it’s not really new because others have probably already written this. But, only now where I actually have experienced it first hand I understand the scale of it.

Okay, so my Horde character (a blood elf paladin) just reached 120 and I started doing Honorbound world quests in order to quickly unlock the Mag’har. I did the quest “Early Warning” in Drustvar, where you have to kill some Alliance soldiers. And what they said got me:

“My family died in Teldrassil! I will kill you!”
“You follow a madwoman…”
“You monsters…”
“Murderers! You dare show your faces?”

And I just stood there and thought, “Yeah…they are right. I cannot even blame or hate them for thinking like this. They are justified to call me a monster.” And this is pretty terrible in an expansion about a faction war.

16 Likes

Yeah, there really is no nuance in this war. It’s really sad. They could have done so much more.

4 Likes

Don’t feel like playing wow.

Just stopped levelling my rogue, he’s 119.

Will see if the patch coming out (with the reduced levelling time on 1-110 and being able to mog gear without their respective reps) will fix the apathy I’m feeling with the game.

Blizz pre BFA release “it’s all shades of grey, nothing is as it seems”

Blizz post BFA release “Lol Jk! Sylvanas is evil as heck, bro” “Horde are the baddies now” “Our creative genius totally swerved you all, we are the masters of plot twists”

8 Likes

When we pretty much saw it coming from miles away that it was gonna be Sylvanas.

It was funny watching some people trying to pin it upon Jaina despite the gal not even being in touch with the Alliance in terms of information at that time… Or the silliest one being Genn setting it on fire to deny Sylvanas’s victory.

10 Likes

Every day, I get more and more annoyed that our armor isn’t properly 3D, especially the chestpiece, gee, thanks for the 3D “Asset” now and then, which floats over my tabard.

1 Like

My peeve: TLPD hunting, Found that poor little bird dead this morning in warmode.
Makes me sad. Camping nonwarmode now.

Well, that’s that. I am done with the rep grinds this patch.

I really do not have a reason to log into Cro anymore now. (Until next patch that is)

It’s a tiny one, but I really wish orcs could have pierced/banded tusks.

More cosmetics altogether really, haircuts, beards… et cetera

Customization, but yes. I want longer hair options for Belf females. It is absurd that the males can get longer hair than the females!

1 Like

I’d also like more customisation in general.