Pet Peeve #37: With a License to Peeve

You hit reply and then you hit the quote button at the very top left of the formatting menu. Like so:

I also figured out it was the discord links causing the problems. The community links are clickable now.

Thatā€™s completely counter intuitive but Iā€™ll remember it. Button for it is alright, Iā€™ll give it that. Thanks!

You can now see when someone is replying. Also p. sure thereā€™s a minimum amount of characters that can be entered now :confused:

Are you invading my privacy? I think youā€™re invading my privacy

This new forum formatā€¦ Oh my god, I donā€™t like it : (

Iā€™m frightened, change is scary

Oh. This is strange.

New forums are actually p. awful, tbqh. A lot of jank.

3 Likes

I seem to have been released from the depths of the shadow realm in this forums cataclysm, which is nice

1 Like

I guess the positive side of that is that it prevents people from quoting someone elseā€™s post and replying with constructive powerhouses such as ā€œlmaoā€ or ā€œtldrā€.

And of course the dreaded ā€œfirstā€ under a newly posted Blizz article.

At the very least, I do have a pet peeve to list.

I was hoping to just sneak in a Timewalking dungeon, but on the second pull of trash into the Slave Pens, the group kicked me because I was stealing aggro. Probably because I was doing 45% of all damage in the group. Didnā€™t even tell me, just straight up booted me without a word. I just thought the tank forgot to put down their taunts, and I would have used Tricks of the Trade to keep it on them, but, no, kicked.

Now I gotta wait half an hour to do another one even though I didnā€™t really do anything wrong. :wolf:

(Also I remembered I can use emojis so, fantastic.)

Testing quotes. Also apparently you can @perroy now as if this was Discord, so letā€™s check.

2 Likes

Confusion is killing me with those new forums . I cannot change the character even.

1 Like

I can change my character, but only this one is capable of posting, alas.

I do not see even other chars available to be picked . Out of max level I have , why suddenly character I made for test long time ago . Donā€™t get it at all.

Pet peevery of the lovely grappling class I go to where yesterday every sparring partner loved to go for my right arm.
Us GaMeRs HaVe It HaRd

And yeah the new forums, going to get used to it. Likes are visible now, which is something I need to remember

2 Likes

The amount of needless clutter these new forums have, gah! Iā€™m only here to lurk and Iā€™m still annoyed.
Edit: Also, why canā€™t I just post on Koiffen, Iā€™m not even close to having this dwarf as my main!

3 Likes

No fun allowed in forums

3 Likes

Also, I can post on Heidrik and then like it on Koiffen, what in the world even is this new system? Can I just make an alt-army to upvote myself!?

1 Like

Yes, you can have your alt army to uv yourself