Pet Peeve #37: With a License to Peeve

We’re on temporary leave from our prison

1 Like

If he was banned, he wouldn’t be able to post from anywhere so this is likely a bug that came with the new forums.

Yeh I woke up this morning and the key lying on my bed

:mag: What do you see here, watson?

Gotta ship all the coke i can then whilst allowed

Lack of paginate options is terrible.

Just awful.

Also it won’t let me log into the forums with any AD characters.

My pet peeve is that now there are actual emojis on the forums.
:eyes::fearful::gun:

I’m hoping to be let out on parole :pray:

Emojis now work on forums? NANI?

:weary: :ok_hand:

Ok this I can live with. It’s a bit too cluttered for my taste overall but some of the features (like being shown that some1 has replied to your post/quoted you) are pretty nice.

This forum change is even worse that the one they did a few years ago. Literally facebook rn

2 Likes

With added uv farming.

1 Like

Where can I see my trust level or likes to spare? I’m still unable to post on general/arena forums.

Switch to a different character, it should allow you to post with at least one of them. Trustlevel is a hidden stat, you can only find it by adding “.json” to the end of your new forum profile page.

I just really wish I could choose to have pages rather than infinite scroll.
I’ll get used to the other things, anyway, but I’ve never been keen on infinite scroll even on other sites.
Eh.

4 Likes

I don’t mind infinite scroll tbh. Makes easier to read stuff

2 Likes

I can reply? I was not expecting this.

You know what? This ain’t so bad. The layout is pretty terrible still though.

So anyway, while I am here… I can share that I am peeved about the fact that I like Destiny 2 so much, that I am considering purchasing the Forsaken expansion.

Also I am not a fan of how Bungie is tied to Activision. Thanks to a heart-felt message at the end of the base game’s campaign, I started thinking “You know what? They seem like they care about their game”. Basically a lot of stuff.

Who did this? :joy::gun:

2 Likes

Small indie company.

2 Likes

Well, I am genuinely not a fan of this new forum. It’s horribly laid out, the font leaves something to be desired, and trying to find the right place/infinite scrolling isn’t fun on a phone.
Well, you can see who liked what now.

1 Like

Will it let me reply to this post yet it keeps not doing it.