Pet Peeve: The Undying

Happy birthday! :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you always remain well and healthy, good friend.

Same, same…

2 Likes

…I do!

I love our national radio (YLE) here in Finland. I think they content they create & film is amazing, and they even got a really thorough and good set of international series, as well as a net platform (Yle Areena). I also think that the news and journalists, while sometimes somewhat biased, are generally really good.

The funding is a tax (1% or so?) collected from anybody who gets more than x amount of money annually.

Love Yle
Ate MTV

simple as

Pasila is the entertainment of the patricians, brought to you by YLE.

Had an unexpected migraine attack this morning, I guess that’s a peeve. :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Can relate, hope it won’t happen again and you’ll be well.

1 Like

Every time I walk past the seasonal isle of Sainsburys with its Halloween Decorations one side and its Christmas ones the other side, i think of this Blink 182 song;

Coldshade hates me. :frowning:

It’s hard not to hate you when you keep bragging about getting the bracers I want with a gem and then removing them because you play the inferior spec and they’re of no use to you!

1 Like

Don’t bully gnomes.

1 Like

Gnome rights don’t exist :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

I will show you Gnomercy >:c

1 Like

With that item level?

3 Likes

can you stop chewing on that frying pan?

1 Like

No, it tastes good :frowning:

My main gnome has 433 :frowning:

death to gnomes

Death Knights’ opinions, especially night elf ones, wearing a onesie - are invalid.

2 Likes

I didn’t brag!

Can’t brag about something that’s useless to me, and had to throw it away… I got it from a bonus roll when I wanted the Azerite Shoulders. I’M A VICTIM HERE!

Nice excuse. We both know you were here to get my BiS bracers, not a useless 415 azerite.

It’s a really good azerite piece for me.

If you played Frost you’d know. N00b.

It’s only 415 though!