Pet Peeve: The Undying

Another day, another pet peeve thread. Coldshade completely called it.

Pet peeve: The thread being locked even though all the conflict ended hours, hours beforehand.

10 Likes

It was snowing a lot earlier.

Now it is not snowing very much.

This is a peeve.

7 Likes

It snowed last night here, but it cleared up when I got up this morning.

Letā€™s try and not have any conflict at all, this time.

Pet peeve: wanting to repost my forum-styled version of Churchillā€™s speech again, but not wanting to seem desperate for upvotes.
Edit: Damnit Teyha, now I feel guilty still.

4 Likes

SNOW in ten chars

For my masterā€™s thesis Iā€™m doing data analysis in STATA.
With only a few side courses in statistics several years ago and no knowledge on coding this is a very uphill struggle.

Do you dare to hate on snow? The only specks of brightness in these gray, dreary months?

Itā€™s still snowing here quite heavily, it wasnā€™t settled on the roads, but now it is. Britainā€™s gritters have failed me again.

Pet Peeve: The fact that the ā€˜Too Many Void Elvesā€™ and ā€˜Unpopular Opinionsā€™ threads have surpassed the 1k and 2k reply mark but the Pet Peeve thread keeps getting nuked.

10 Likes

Another one was closed? Guys, we are having to much fun.

4 Likes

I guess we should reboot ā€œgeneral threadā€ as well - double the fun

1 Like

Itā€™s snowing everywhere but here. I want snow too, damnit.

Peeve: None of the current threads are suitable for me to dump my Kingdom Hearts 3 thoughts and feelings.

Not finished it yet though, so no spoilers. Iā€™m just up to Big Hero 6 world.

Airstepping is generally a clunky mechanic which never seems to lock on how I want it to except when returning to the Leviathan.

Dont tempt me, im easily corrupted

Why Moody

Why would you in the name of all thatā€™s good in this world do this to yourself.

Iā€™m taking the easy way out and doing a qualitative web analysisā€¦ hee hee hee.

I got home on Tuesday morning after buying it at about 10am.
By the time I stopped playing on Wednesday evening my playtime was up to about 23 hours.

Itā€™s expected to take probably twice that if I want to platinum it, which I do.

One peeve I do have is that the keyblade offerings are a bit limited this time around. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s tied to the formchange mechanic so itā€™s not just as simple as making one new model and being done with it, but I canā€™t take Sora seriously when heā€™s wielding most of the disney keyblades, so Iā€™ve stuck with the kingdom key the whole game basically.

The keyblade forge/upgrade mechanic does help this not be that big of a deal though.

1 Like

Qualitative study format has been identified as a predictor for lower impact factor

I donā€™t want to leave an impact, Iā€™m not going to be a professor.

I want to get my papers & get into the work life.

Ok well thats technically a peeve, so all is good.

But i am yet to try it out, the game.