Pet peeves: The return (Part 2)

sorry, corruption arcs are only for bad characters, and Turalyon is very good

a fellow individual of exquisite tastes indeed, yes …
I love to do little more than pass judgement based on people’s taste in Pokemon.

my unrelated lame take on turalyon is that he probably should have just been left in warcraft 2 or wherever he last appeared before legion

2 Likes

Raytheon, for when that bus full of children really needs to be wiped off the face of the earth with extreme prejudice.

Umbreon better.

I will not accept any place higher than joint second

Sorry Jolteon is the best and there will be no critique.
Ironically enough my most disliked eeveelution outside Flareon is Sylveon purely from a design choice (though I approve of transflag colours in both regular and shiny).

My most disliked Eeveelution is vaporeon and i don’t know why people like it so much.

Then the ice one and the leaf one are just so… boring looking?

Espeon and Umbreon are my favs and Sylveon is pretty cool too.

1 Like

You asked me for help soon.
You have broken a tenant of our alliance with this sacrilege.
No aid will come your way.

WHY do you like Vaporeon?!

Also, you’ll help me anyway because despite our differences, you love me.

Peeve: excessive cookie warnings.

I was browsing the Java standard library documentation on oracle.com and got a cookie warning. It didn’t do that before, and it makes no sense for Javadoc websites to show cookie warnings because they’re static websites showing pregenerated HTML documentation with no user interaction.

So the “some cookies are necessary for this site to function” popup was a blatant lie, and sure enough, the site continued to function after I clicked “Decline All”.

So… I found something worse than intrusive cookie warnings: incorrect intrusive cookie warnings.

(A related peeve is the dark pattern of websites intentionally hiding the “allow only strictly necessary cookies” behind a series of annoying and non-obvious button clicks in the hope that typical users will just click “allow all”.)

2 Likes

My favorite eeveelution is sylveon the everchosen.

I always knew you were cool.

1 Like

facebook is down and I hope it stays down forever

reject modernity
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/db/81/83db8192debfe2c077906f8176207ac3.jpg
embrace tradition

1 Like

I lost my glasses for the first time in my life. Now that is a peeve.

I like all eeveelutions… Except Sylveon.

Purely appearance.

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of

5 Likes

Now post the full text, coward

1 Like

Well, you know what they say;

“If you want something done right, do it yourself”

2 Likes

Eminem rapping in the background crazily

1 Like