Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

You know for all the hellsite that twitter is, it’s pretty cool to be able to just tweet at a company and get a semi-immediate reply about my (incredibly minor) concerns.

On the other hand it does mean that I essentially just did free labour in edit-checking their product for them. Hrmm.

You have been exploited by your superiors

2 Likes

Metzen got me again.

Peeve the Third. Long may it reign.

Stinky’s new fur brushes just arrived, time to brush out the old man knots (he’s old and not efficient at doing them himself anymore)

I can now juuuuust about set up keyboard and mouse now but I cannot type and if I move my arm at all I make inhuman squeaking noises in pain

So it’s going well!

I come to you now at the turning of the tide to remind you of HUP

Not to be dramatic but if anything to Hup, I would kill everyone in Thra and then myself

2 Likes

I appreciate Quest Sprout and Link’s love child too

Hup should be the inspiration for every Human Male Paladin, not whatever fash warhammer 40k figure they unironically identify with

1 Like

“Hello, friend! How can I help you?”

“HUP HUP HYAH” [flees]

draws spoon with violent intent

1 Like

I must be one of five people insisting on roleplaying a paladin as a compassionate person rather than rooting out :b:eresy.

3 Likes

I quote Turalyon’s speech from Beyond the Dark Portal about what a life of Paladin truly is about (serving their community through mundane every day deeds, fighting evil is only like 10% of their duty) at anyone with a pulse who I can corner into listening me

4 Likes

I have a bronzebeard dwarf paladin that I tried to do that on (before quitting)

But dwarf rather than human.

It’s true

It’s the only way I can interrupt the Orc talk

Did you know that in The Last Guardian, Khadgar casts…

1 Like

Qwest?

[sadly guns down dodger like Old Yeller]

“no you don’t get it haha I’m just IRONICALLY saying that we should purge all degenerates please don’t access my discord logs oh no oh no oh no”

archetypal paladin for me is Keldorn from BG2 btw.
aka a good man, but a bad dad
just like turalyon, now that I think about it…

6 Likes

A good paladin must by necessity be a bad dad, for a focus on overall community necessitates a lack of care for an individual in this essay I will

3 Likes