Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Loras, stop trying to give the little ones depression.

dont worry guys ashes are really good fertilizer and has a lot of minerals, so we should get an even better planet when the inferno is over

3 Likes

sorry little one, we’re not going to watch toy story today (her latest obsession). here is an hour and a half of live news coverage.

enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we get 100k posts chat?? lets go pet peeves 5 and 6!!

can’t believe my reign is over and akamito was the successor, nepotism really is ruining everything smh :pensive: :fist:

1 Like

Meh Peeves 2 was better
the writing took a nose dive since 3.

I rather see we get a pet peeves 1 remaster.

I slept through the ending of the last thread.

Also, can i just not date anybody in persona 5?

You certainly can - at confidant rank 8/10 or so you’ll get a moment where your pc says ‘I should choose my words carefully’ and that’s basically the warning that if you choose the forward/flirty answer that’s starting a relationship

You can have a wholesome family dynamic with friends instead if that’s what you prefer

2 Likes

I would, yes.

I may have dated Ryuji because we’re both deliquents so may as well be gay, do crimes but I don’t think P5 was bold enough to let you have a male gay romance.

2 Likes

why not?
wasn’t there a gay bully tough guy in a previous game?

Sadly it isn’t, one day Japanese games will cotton on to the fact that queer people exist and love JRPGs

1 Like

Turning down Haru still heartbreaking though.

Alas, no. Alcoholic adult? Fine. A boy your own age? Sorry, that’s just WEIRD.

1 Like

And all the other weird crap in every other SMT game.

Which reminds me, anybody know if the Catherine protag has a cameo in this game like he did in P3?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333694679289954304/1041745694190481448/image.png
currently invisible shield

Only as a DLC costume for the protag

you can also date everybody

which is excellent

I some times consider writing a bug report when I see stuff like this
or when I was collecting textureless cubes from dead enemies last night.

but then I remember, they aren’t paying me to fix their game.

but why don’t they let me play matchmaker for my friends huh

2 Likes

If I wanted harem simulator, i’d load up huniepop.

1 Like

that will be a feature in persona 5: royal: strikers: dancing in startlight: golden: game of the year edition

3 Likes

if it adds sumi to strikers it’s a day-one buy.

1 Like