Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

this reminds me i should use my free time next week to catch up on the story

Did Shadowheartā€™s last quest. One of the enemies very fittingly bugged out in such a way that every it was their turns everything was just pure black. Well, ā€œfittinglyā€ if you ignore them doing the weird little ā€œIā€™m electrified and stuck in this animationā€ dance first.

The remains of bigger battles always look like this somehow

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/653602544630628366/1141755057524715591/image.png

They deserved it.
Every other version of us kicks baby animals.

Ran into the usual ā€œrandom strong enemy in this houseā€ thing they always have in these games. Thankfully I had some fire on hand.

ā€œWhat is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.ā€

1 Like

I mean, but also, people have mellowed out a lot and others have left since then which also contributed.

New WoW Clickbait Video: Evokers are EVIL!? The DARK Secret Blizzard DOESNā€™T want you to know!! (sponsored by raid shadow legends)

and itā€™s got a big picture of Emberthal with a red circle around her face and an arrow pointing to her

4 Likes

Trying to work out my class for Dark Urge - Astarion, PaladinFriend and Shar-dowheart seem like 3 obvious party members.

Sorceror or Monk jump to mind but I canā€™t decide

Iā€™m not seeing a Warlock in that list.

Already your mind is assailed by the Dark Urge and your tadpole - why not make it a menage a trois and add your Patron to those vying for your mind?

1 Like

Iā€™ve played warlock twice now, two different subclasses - theyā€™re good but Iā€™ve done them pretty thoroughly now

okay you should play a storm sorcerer then

lightning is cool

bzz bzz

I do like lightning

Also new hotfix is released - thereā€™s a steam post with details but I canā€™t do links on mobile

Storm sorc + tempest cleric
Become the thunder

Only downside of multiclassing is having to choose between Wrath of the Storm or Chain Lightning

(Also struggling between Blue Dragon and Storm Sorc)

Went to see my dad, heā€™s lost a lot of weight in the padt few weeks so not super sure he has long again.

Could still be weeks or months but deff going downhill for my old man.

Doesnā€™t matter. Create water. Cast lightning. Fly around like you just donā€™t care.
Become Thor.

sending hugs and energy

2 Likes

Peeve: the Nvidia driver installer is really bloody insistent on installing GeForce Experience ā„¢Ā®Ā© when all I want is the actual driver. I have to uncheck it every time I update the driver, and if I accidentally forget, I have to uninstall it.

4 Likes

Every iteration of Player, The Adventurer is a dumb, greedy murderhobo deserving of far worse than randomly having their fate diverted to meet their counterpartā€™s scheduled demise.

That time you didnā€™t wipe? Your alternate self did. Main timeline you just swaps circumstances around. Remarkably consistent with Playerā€™s opportunistic villainy.

I went Dragonborn Sorc for mine c:

Was thinking the durability would be nice, but then again cleric 2 would give me medium armour and a shield which will keep me covered a good long while