I don’t like change.

Man in hell: “It sucks here.”

1 Like

I thought the House of Hope seemed quite cosy meself

It’s like the best part of Act 3 imo

1 Like

Will always CC the devilish bugger and prevent him from taking ANY actions

No big attacks here boyo

Now that’s a https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WordSaladTitle if I’ve ever seen one.

1 Like

It was but now everything is on fire and everyone wants to hurt me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkg_03wzNKQ

It is RAW super robot. Obari is cooking.

to be fair that’s also the rest of the game.

Me watching that video:

Video: Stylized mecha flying around the planet and punching the camera
Me: Oh, so it’s one of those larger-than-life shows
Video: Sharply cut shifty-eyed guy in uniform
Me: :thinking:
Video: Withdrawn girl in uniform
Me: :slight_smile:
Video: Obligatory girl with big bouncy breasts
Me: 
Aaaaand I’m out

Eye candy for everyone.

The boob bounce is hilarious though, we could at least get some :eggplant: bounce to go with it.

Some guy posts a long-winded essay about why he doesn’t like Gandalf (on the forum for ASOIAF for some reason).

He claims to be talking about the books, but as one of the examples, he cites the movie version of a plot that made sense in the book.

Specifically...

“But after that his arrogance came back out when he reached Gondor. He tried to order the Steward of Gondor to light the beacons- he was not requesting the action. And Denethor saw right through it- he refused to do so. One of Denethor’s biggest weaknesses was pride- and Gandalf’s orders pricked it.”

That whole plot element was a movie invention. In the book, the Gondorians lit the beacons of their own accord just as Gandalf and Pippin entered the borders of Gondor, before they even reached Minas Tirith, with a sensible explanation: it’s too late to ask for help when you’re already besieged.

“How to tell me you haven’t read the book you’re criticizing, without telling me you haven’t read the book you’re criticizing”

3 Likes

I agree, you should turn Lintian’s hairs pink.
It’s canon now: pink-punk Lintian.

4 Likes

BG3 has that covered

1 Like

One of Gandalf’s ‘flaws’ as a character is that he doesn’t suffer fools even excluding the movie-only beacons bit, but that just makes him more of a multifaceted wizard bro.

1 Like

wow that’s a messed up thing to say loras what did gandalf ever do to you

Gandalf the White? Gandalf the Fool.

1 Like

‘These we will take!’ said Gandalf suddenly. He cast aside his cloak and a white light shone forth like a sword in that black place. Before his upraised hand the foul Messenger recoiled, and Gandalf coming seized and took from him the tokens: coat, cloak, and sword. ‘These we will take in memory of our friend,’ he cried. ‘But as for your terms, we reject them utterly. Get you gone, for your embassy is over and death is near to you. We did not come here to waste words in treating with Sauron, faithless and accursed; still less with one of his slaves. Begone!’

‘The wise speak only of what they know, GrĂ­ma son of GĂĄlmĂłd. A witless worm have you become. Therefore be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a serving-man till the lighting fall. [
] Now, ThĂ©oden son of Thengel, will you hearken me? [
] I bid you come out before your doors and look abroad. Too long have you sat in shadows and trusted to twisted tales and crooked promptings.’

Gandalf don’t mess around; he’s the cattiest queen in Middle Earth.

1 Like

gandalf is a class traitor, we hate to see it

1 Like

Grima’s a servant of evil so it’s okay to dunk on him

Also Gandalf is literally a maiar, in the cosmic hierarchy there isn’t much above him. He was always ruling class

There’s a lot to untangle, too much for this forum, but the short version is that it’s not about classes. Sam is a servant too, if you recall.