Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Supposedly but I imagine that’s built in mind with Shadow Priest and Warlock probably, the Dark Ranger tree doesn’t even add Shadow Damage to anything else in your kit either (except for an RNG multi-shot proc) just Black Arrow. I really just expected. . .something of substance, I guess? Like every other class got?

Pack Leader had the opportunity to be such a cool strategical addition to the Beastmastery Kit, unlocking additional micro-options for your pets and commands that the player can use on pets that actually do something. But then they just made it Kill Command buffs.

Hero specs are godawful for just about everyone but evokers, because evokers just have 3 variants of ‘more evoker’

Don’t tie game mechanics to lore this heavily what are you doing!!

3 Likes

But every1 at least gets a few cool new visuals : ( Pack Leader and Dark Ranger don’t even get that.

Pack Leader I think is one of the best designed hero talent trees alongside farseer.

• It doesn´t fix built-in weaknesses of the spec(s) (as it shouldn’t, classes should have clear weaknesses and strengths).
  • It Boosts what already is there instead of adding more complexity (rotation bloat is on average 7-10 buttons more than it was for example in Wod or MoP).
  • It’s easy to tune and balance.

It’s very functional, and function should always come before form. I can promise you I’d give the voidweaver talent tree in a heartbeat over the Packleader one, even if it looks much more awesome.

Oh you know full well I play up the haughty human supremacist. I’m not wrong about the blood elves choice in aesthetics, though.

Conduit of the Celestials Monk, Rider of the Apocalypse DK, and Totemist Shaman all looked cool. I dunno how effective they’ll be, doubt they’ll change rotations all that much if at all, but they’re cool.

1 Like

My issue is primarily that Hero Talents have just increasingly turned into a horror show the more we’ve found out. Pack Leader is just so. . .boring? These are meant to be HERO talents unlocking NEW and EPIC changes to your chosen fantasy and spec. Apparently my chosen fantasy was getting no new visual updates and kill command buffs.

Pretty funny to have its icon show multiple beasts and then the only talent which can summon multiple beasts is entirely optional.

3 Likes

Everyone knows the beastmaster is just the pet’s pet.

Guess i am rerolling my nelf warrior into a nelf hunter.

True but since I can not trust Blizzard to design specs well since Legion, I’d rather the changes be boring (but functional), rather than trying something new.

1 Like

Late to the discussion, but I want player housing. I love home decoration and I can spend hours doing base/house decoration in games that lets me.

3 Likes

Pushing my timerunning DK to 70.

It’s a [???time period] serious Loras post, rejoice/tremble!

(I do agree, by and large)

I now have bought every cosmetic set in remix.

2 Likes

Don’t agree with her, she’ll only grow more powerful!

1 Like

The halcyon days of The Community never existed anyway (and if anyone disagrees you can meet me behind Asda and we’ll settle it there)

1 Like

Alright

5 Likes

Alright, don’t cry when I beat u up

Don’t yell for mercy when I eat you because there will be none.

4 Likes