Pet Stable Slot Increase Please

Any chance we can get more than 3 slots in the stable? Literally 0 impact on the game, but a huge QoL.
Do not answer if you dont play hunter or you are a “no changes” bot that will give 0 feedback and will get just a report

5 Likes

Was there a Stable slot increase in TBC originally?

1 Like

I think they went up in Wrath, to 5 I think.

No there wasnt until the pre patch for Wrath that increased up to 5.

Now i am not suggesting to give 200 slot stable and the possibility to summon any pet like on retail, if you need to change pet you will have to go back to the stable master for the RP points so people will be happy.

But at least no 1 active and 2 stabled pet please, especially because not everybody want to min max using the trifecta bis (Scorpid/Ravager-WS/Farming) pet since there will be also people that would like to still have their first pet or a particular pet skin (for example Shy-Rotam that is viable as quest only for Horde and so if you can get it as Alliance is a pretty unique skin atm)

Or also taming a pet just to test it out without having to sacrifice a stable slot.

So quick recap : 1. Increase Stable Slot up to 5(?) - 2. Thank You very much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have a problem with this change, it’s pretty minor.

3 Likes

I doubt they will make it as hunters are such a hated class by blizzard since vanilla. As they are planning to do some mixing around with tbc with some stuff coming sooner than it did back in tbc times i hope they would consider this prepatch to some sooner phase in classic tbc. This change would have no impact to other classes and would only give more freedom to hunters so i see nothing wrong here.

1 Like

that sounds great. I would love getting more stable slots.
Don´t see a min/max danger, but a chance to collect new beautiful animal friends and keeping my armoured boar, who helped me such a long time.

And let´s be honest, Hunter is not the most varied class in gameplay, so I would love to change my pets from time to time…

I would love this, heck, I would even pay gold for it, like the bagspaces in our banks. For instance: 25g for the 4th slot and 50g for the 5th

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.