Pet tamers

The question is very simple. I got quests to fight the first 6 pet tamers as aliance and the first 6 as horde. Did them all but now there are no more quests, cannot fight no more pet tamers. Whatever the reason and the answer is, is stupid. But what should I do? Why isnt it as simple as it could be ? I see a lot of people have these problems. Is there something else I am missing?

Welcome to pet battling. It’s a shame you ran into this. It’s always been like this - a glitchy design from the start to split Alliance and Horde chains. Once you get past Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor, it clears up.

Among the ideas that people have found to work, you might try flying out to Trixxy in Winterspring anyway, or taking an alt - possibly in Chromie Time - to see if they can hand in the quest to Varzok or Audrey.

Or you could leave it aside for now, go around it and continue with higher level battles, and come back to it later. I wrote a guide on this, starting here: Guide: How to get your first pet to 25

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.