Petition to be able to skip Spine of DeathWing!

As the title implies , this is a thread towards blizzard to make a raid that was relevant 5 expansions ago , be able to skip or do it if you want to experience the whole raid as it was then , just like you can skip the boss Valithria Dreamwalker in IceCrown Citadel .
I’m playing as a rogue and i want to finish the legendary dagger quests ,but it’s simply not worth my time , it’s frustrating and it has no reason to be so, again this raid is 5 EXPANSIONS old ! yeah i know the tactics but why would i care ? i think we all want an option to SKIP the whole encounter and just be done with and have something to farm , mounts/legendary dagger quest/etc.

He drops 2 mounts though.

The thing about Valithria is that you need to heal her to win the fight and not every class can do that. However everyone is theoretically able to beat the spine fight so the only reason to make it skippable would be convenience. And that doesn’t go with today’s game model.

i agree that you can skip Valithria , because not every class can heal her , but what would make people play wow more ? old raids that are rather ez to farm and have a rutine and do it weekly or have players be frustrated that the mechanic in this 5 expansion old raid is killing them when it was supposed to be a walk in the park ?
There are many that wanted those 2 drakes for achievements or for completion reasons and since they don’t drop 100% of the time it’s frustrating to have to deal with this annoying mechanic,each week.

Petition for players to spend 5 minutes learning a fight from 5 expansions ago! It’s honestly not a big deal to do spine, and it’s not like a certain spec is unable to do it either.

Wow , talk about being a masochist , why would it be releveant for me to spend time to learn a mechanic that doesn’t influence my character from the point of ilvl or power ? it’s purely cosmetic , i can’t tell you don’t have a problem with this because you have 22095 achievement points , but i’m supposed to FARM this every week for the mounts but mainly for the rogue legendary daggers , it’s a PAIN.
I understand dificult achievements and such , but this isn’t dificult but timeconsuming and frustrating.

Why don’t you just cut out the activities and petition them to drop all the stuff you want in your mailbox for free? It would save you the drudge of actually doing stuff.

I mean, I got Insanely lucky that I got both mounts just doing spine twice. Annoyed the heck out of a guildy who had been farming spine for years and still didn’t get lifebinder’s handmaiden.
Maybe you can team up with someone who is still farming the mounts from spine. You clear raid up to spine, your buddy does spine, after you come back in and do final battle.

1 Like

Not that hard to solo spine once you know what to do. The main thing is simply not remaining too long on a side. swapping constantly.

But I agree its boring and long winded.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.