Petition to Remove Raider IO from Game

Just by rising your raider io score in next season what is reseted wont make you good at that if you have just started and your io is higher at that point while others spent the whole begging of the expansion to understand the mechanics of a dungeon or raid rising the same score and being reseted,now people would say if you quit for a while and have no problem raider io that you are stupid because you lost all the progress what you have been working for before

Wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference to be honest. People will just find a way to measure how good they think (remember that it’s important to the context) you are without actually letting you join.

3 Likes

Its noobs like you who think they know better just because they’re have some numbers generated while your friends where boosting you whit your 30 achievements points

1 Like

Well it is Saturday after all.
Why exactly do you hate raider.io? The community being toxic isn’t something you can blame on rio.

1 Like

But its a gearcheck aswell? If you have been taking a break your gear prolly isnt that good and you shouldnt join high keys am I right?

1 Like

1)Please use paragraphs
2)Read Welcome, Please Read!

Its against rules for petition

3)RIO is a tool to help don’t blame blizzard ,blame the players.

4)Only thing blizzard could do is stop the API but there not breaking any rules.

4 Likes

My 14 years of experience in gaming and MMOs is not quantified into raider IO, neither is me starting straight from +10 which I have never done before and understanding every affix mechanic after seeing it once is quantified into my IO score.

I don’t need an IO to show my experience or knowledge, maybe people should stop trying to get boosted and be honest with applying to m+ groups which are for their skill level and ilvl?

2 Likes

Its the amount of stupidity that is effecting the gameplay what bothers me,i play since tbc and what i can tell one of the downfall of this game is raider io,people cant get into dungeons to enjoy the game they wish to play without being criticised because of some stupid number that has never existed before,there where ofc gear limitation for dungeons and raids but now some website or addon will actually tell someone how good is the other player is at the game?would you believe that in a word where people buy boosts for gold or to get a required number for xy dungeon without even knowing what they are doing to be considered to be right in the world biggest mmorpg that most of our plant players know?

1 Like

Gearscore existed for a looong time and just ilvl is a very poor metric of ones experience.

Rio is the best adaptation of this we’ve had yet.

2 Likes

No it tells you how much experience people have in dungeons, if rio didn’t exist I’d either not pug or just ask every applicant for their keystone master.

3 Likes

If i was end geared last expansion and played through the game until the latest patch came out sitting in 425 but with no raider io as it was reseted you be still considered as a fresh started because you dont have io and joined the game later

1 Like

It does show your score from the last season.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. If you had a great score last season that will show.

The problem is if you start a group for +10 whatever dung. Atleast 50% of the people signing want to get carried, prolly even more than 50%. Rio can rule out most of those people.

2 Likes

I would disagree on this

1 Like

There are a lot of people who don’t like the addon, why don’t you start listing “no raider io” groups in finder and just ignore everyone who uses it?

4 Likes

Thing is people could

Make friends
Join a guild
Make own group and push
Join one of the really good community’s like SoD on alliance and make friends via there or join one of the mythic + community going .

2 Likes

^^ I was gonna do this post lol

Also it shows last season’s score too so your progess reset. Also you can do the dungeons just at a lower level. Building your score is like another form of progression. Also alt friendly shows your mains score.

1 Like

Everytime someone create cry topic that raider .io should be removed it’s either super bad player with best runs at lvl 7 or alt with low level.

I was inactive for some time in s1, my ilvl was bad, i had not score but somehow i managed to push 1.7k+ in s2 and ofc i got bored about pve and stopped on this.

The whole “i can’t do m+ because of low score” is just player’s imagination or excuse of weakness. If this addon will ever be removed people will check others in other way. Noobs will always ramain noobs and be forced to play easiest difficulty. Deal with it.

2 Likes

I stand by my prior statement. You want a boost. Endoff.

I got my Warlock from no rio to 1k in three days. Pushing my key and pugging all. Ive gone slowly so I could pull my weight and have had good luck in drops I guess.

Now I won’t try to get into anyone’s 15, I’m not good enough yet, and my RIO reflects I have no experience in those keys. Works.

1 Like

I love raider io. It gives far more detail and in depth of information on mythic plus and the player than the armory does. The addon in game is fabulous.

8 Likes