Petition to Remove Raider IO from Game

If i was end geared last expansion and played through the game until the latest patch came out sitting in 425 but with no raider io as it was reseted you be still considered as a fresh started because you dont have io and joined the game later

1 Like

It does show your score from the last season.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. If you had a great score last season that will show.

The problem is if you start a group for +10 whatever dung. Atleast 50% of the people signing want to get carried, prolly even more than 50%. Rio can rule out most of those people.

2 Likes

I would disagree on this

1 Like

There are a lot of people who don’t like the addon, why don’t you start listing “no raider io” groups in finder and just ignore everyone who uses it?

4 Likes

Thing is people could

Make friends
Join a guild
Make own group and push
Join one of the really good community’s like SoD on alliance and make friends via there or join one of the mythic + community going .

2 Likes

^^ I was gonna do this post lol

Also it shows last season’s score too so your progess reset. Also you can do the dungeons just at a lower level. Building your score is like another form of progression. Also alt friendly shows your mains score.

1 Like

Everytime someone create cry topic that raider .io should be removed it’s either super bad player with best runs at lvl 7 or alt with low level.

I was inactive for some time in s1, my ilvl was bad, i had not score but somehow i managed to push 1.7k+ in s2 and ofc i got bored about pve and stopped on this.

The whole “i can’t do m+ because of low score” is just player’s imagination or excuse of weakness. If this addon will ever be removed people will check others in other way. Noobs will always ramain noobs and be forced to play easiest difficulty. Deal with it.

2 Likes

I stand by my prior statement. You want a boost. Endoff.

I got my Warlock from no rio to 1k in three days. Pushing my key and pugging all. Ive gone slowly so I could pull my weight and have had good luck in drops I guess.

Now I won’t try to get into anyone’s 15, I’m not good enough yet, and my RIO reflects I have no experience in those keys. Works.

1 Like

I love raider io. It gives far more detail and in depth of information on mythic plus and the player than the armory does. The addon in game is fabulous.

8 Likes

No OP, deal with it like everyone else or make your own group.

Or, stop pugging in the first place. You freaking accept what you get when you pug, if you pug more than anything else. Then no wonder you want this addon to be removed. Your already entitled so much that you can’t do something else. Than the same thing over and over again.

I don’t need boost xD im geared got my own 10 key in pocket by doing a normal mythic,i know what to do,know short cuts,always 1st dps,lol i dont need boost but i find raider io stupid

Find a community or players in general who don’t use raiderio.

Since you don’t care for it, it would be logical to think there are others out there like you. I’d also like to point out that if raiderio is important to the people you try to get grouped with, I’d say those are exactly the players you don’t want to group with, so stop trying.

There are plenty of communities out there that support mythic+ without raiderio. I was guildless for a month(until 2 days ago), and checked a lot around. It isn’t a problem unless you look in the wrong places. I’ve never had anyone invite me based on my raiderio(I think), and I don’t join others based on their raiderio. Yet even when I ramped up my mythic+ activity I never faced any issues finding groups(I usually do not have much time for mythic, but had much more lately).

1 Like

Judging by the way you typed this rant, I understand why you hate RIO. It’s being used to prevent players like you from ruining other player’s keys :rofl:

No, it does not rate anyone. It just shows what “experience” that player has. Experienced measured in what you have completed before, even non-timed (and even more than “best in time”). So it is arguably more INCLUSIVE than Blizzard’s own system of showing which dungeons you have done.

You simply do not understand what it shows. That is fine.

1 Like

Way to formulate an argument.

4 Likes

If the addon is so bad surely you can form your own groups without it? should be plenty of people who wants to join your keys with no score at all!

It can only end well!

1 Like

I love RIO. Beautiful beaches, great city.

discrimination

/dɪˌskrɪmɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex

Sorry OP, this is like asking for positions not to be handed out on merit.

When did people become so dumb and entitled?

2 Likes

Don’t use it, don’t understand it, don’t need it.

Marked as trolling. Didn’t even bother read obvious troll.

1 Like