Pets losing 50% hp on dismount

what in the world is happening there?

It is an untested ‘‘fix’’ that they patched a few weeks ago.

I assume the intent was to change the reset of hp/mana when flying up and then dismounting but since it is a Actilizzard quality fix they just made open world questing/farming a real pain and left it like that.

Their incompetence is truly astounding.

For the hp/mana reduction not to happen your pet needs to be at 100% hp & mana, which for hunters is fairly easy due to not having mana, but for a warlock it is a major pain since our only option is to wait for pet to naturally regen the mana or just stop using flying mount which kinda defeats the purpose of getting one in the first place.

Can’t even dismiss and resummon since dismissed pets save buffs/mana/hp values.

So we need to kill the pet to get a fresh summon with full hp/mana.

Truly a brilliant solution they implemented.

1 Like

I could have sworn that resummoning a VW when it has low health brings it back at full health.

Just tested to confirm what I already knew, it does not bring it back at full health, it brings it back at whatever hp/mana it had when it got dismissed.

Also tried resummon without first dismissing, same result.

Edit: What does work, is dismissing the VW → summon a different demon → then summon VW again, now it will be at full hp/mana.

That’s something I guess? :upside_down_face:

bring up my post

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.