Phase 4 Incursions will still be the best way to level from 50-60

I have a worry of incursions being the best way to level from 50-60, due to the quest are green up to lvl 63. While people might think this is fine, it is not. Most people I know canceled their subscription due to incursions ruining the leveling, gearing and gold for them.

the main problem is due to running in circles, not killing anything and never going anywhere outside of the incursions. Making it so that Dungeons and the rest of the world is abandoned, like it was for 40-50. while also gaining enough gold to learn their spells.

It might have been nerfed, but it still a very effective way to level. People will still rush the leveling through incursions.

for players who think finding a group for a dungeon is tough, try to push for a fix for the group finder that did exist in Classic. it existed through the innkeepers and meeting stones.

Can’t wait to see tanks with defence skill 10 levels back, getting incursion gear and go to raid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It won’t matter anyway, we’ll get AQ40 gear for free as soon as we get level 60 and they will give us the option to pick a free weapon such as Thunderfury.

I wish that was me 100% joking but nowadays nothing would surprise me and I see such scenarios as being possible. The “casual” players end up geared and they don’t understand their class or know what their abilities do because they just learn new spells every 10 levels, is like those boosted and GDKP geared players in other expansions, that end up being geared and toxic in raids because they refuse to learn how to play their class.

2 Likes

They will nerf them prior to phase 4 I suspect. Alternatively there will be better option made avaliable. Wishful thinking ofcourse.