Phase needs to be removed and mega serves should be a thing

I swear to god my alt gets ganked by a fully geared max level warrior and so i thought let me log my main and we’ll have a good 1v1 but nope… EVERY ONE OF MY MAINS IS IN A DIFFERENT GODDAM PHASE!!!

it makes the world feel fake

6 Likes

I approve of this message! In general phasing should only be used as a last resort to avoid server crashing and instability…!

2 Likes

Make world pvp great again!

this whole thing REALLY started rubbing me wrong in BFA, when warmode was made, and then they sharded A TON of people from each realm…

i was trying to fight a friend i know in the alliance that streams and i could not find it EVER because of phasing sharding crossrealm, we had both WM on, and we were on the same realm, but i could never meet him, i never understood WHY

because i could see people from OTHER realms, and that made no sense, the realm was 80% alliance populated, so why the f am i seeing alliance from multiple realms, and then, i don’t see alliance FROM MY realm… how the fk is that even a thing…?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.