Phased reroll project

Good afternoon all

Would there be many people interested in a organised reroll project? Specifically aiming towards players like myself and my friend who would like to experience gearing up as a group in phases from MC > Naxx. Ideally we would like to find players who would be interested in joining us through to TBC however anyone is welcome to join us

We are hoping to choose faction/server soon, so please comment your thoughts if you are interested. I will keep my eye on post and update with a discord link if we generate interest :slight_smile:

All the best

2 Likes

Talk to me on Discord, Rastov # 2001

I’d be interested in this Discord is #0061 isaackem

discord.gg/RbDnfzfb

Hi, I’m really interested getting back into Classic again. Something like this sounds perfect to me. I was just going to start a new character to experience it in a new way, but noticed when I started leveling there is a real lack of guilds recruiting especially as a fresh character. Seansanders#2441 is my discord.

Seems like the people running this project are a bit half hearted.

Im down.

discord:Binrogha#6622

New established late night guild LFM pve/pvp heroes to play all aspect of game…Lvlers socials accepted! we are rerollers u are wc to join us

Server mate?

golemmag server

Did this take off? Would be super interested!

Same here. I’m waiting for the announcement tonight to see if there will be fresh TBC servers that existing characters cannot be transferred to so as to have a chance at a fresh start

Hi all

Apologies for the late response, we were intending for the majority of our recruitment to be done in-game. Most contact we have had on discord has been unproductive because people want to play different servers/factions etc, so we have decided the following for ourselves moving forward:

Server/Faction: Nethergarde Keep Alliance (~3500 active players with 69% alliance)
from ironforge.pro

It is already quite a solid server with a good LFG channel however we would still be interested to hear from players who wish to run some pre-made BGS and earn titles before the release of TBC. The guild name is < Game Master>

Discord: discord.gg/bwQAHtTS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.