Phone number unattached itself

For some reason my phone number disappeared from my account. 4 extra backpack slots are gone. And I am unable to re-attach my phone number. When I click on “add phone number” the page blinks and nothing more happens. It feels like this “add phone number” acts as a “refresh page” button for some reason. Anyone else had their phone numbers lost?

3 Likes

Same happened to me this morning, first Bnet launcher asked for password, then I have noticed 4 less bag space for default backpack.
If I try to re-attach phone number, line with “Error happened” appear.

3 Likes

What country are you from? Cause all RU users have the same issues now.

1 Like

same problem

1 Like

same for me

Same. Up the topic lets get a real bluepost answer.

Ah yes. Just received the email. More yummy sanctions for me a sub-human orc. Thank you thank you…
Well I must congratulate Blizzard and the entire (civilised only of course) world on defeating the ugly nasty dirty barbarians from the jungle yet again. Well I guess you’ve taken it 4 bag slots too far. You did it blizz now everyone will gather in the streets and take over Putin.

Personally I can’t sleep. Painting my banner now for tomorrow’s revolution. It will say: FOR 4 BAG SLOTS! FOR AZEROTH!

16 Likes

Blizzard have no CHOICE.

If they don’t comply with US ordered sanctions to the best of their ability, being a US company, they will be subject to massive fines, and potential imprisonment of their CEO.

It’s nothing personal. It’s not like they can choose which laws to obey, and which laws to ignore.

is unattach phone number a US ordered sanctions ? )

it’s only personal.

6 Likes

If you say Company_name Has no choice when talking about the sanctions you have no idea what you are talking about. Let me make it simple for you, european.

1. I actually know how sanctions work because I’m on the receiving end while your only source is the people who invented the sanctions. They’ll be telling you how good they work because the size of their leather chair depends on it.
  2. I know better than you what’s it feel like when the government MAKES everyone do something.

When a government MAKES everyone do something. EVERYONE gets together on the day and does:

• the same thing
  • in the same manner
  • to the same degree.
    A little deviation from someone and that someone becomes an example.

What I have been observing ever since 2014 are DIFFERENT DEGREES that each company goes to take a poop at my doorstep, meaning it is their personal choice.

THE BARE MINIMUM exists. everything to do with money flow because banking has been blocked and most companies resorted to just that, including Blizzard before yesterday.
To reiterate how it is each company’s personal choice here are examples of different degrees we got from different companies:

Spotify:
-TERMINATED my account with subscription active (literally got scammed by an international company. Money paid - services not provided.
-Locked access to all features including the free ones

STEAM
-Locked all things money related (as expected)
-Can still use free features, can still play games already have
-Can get money by selling items
-Can use money already on the internal balance

Epic games
-Locked all money things
-Can play games already have
-Can’t get anymore money on the balance OR USE MONEY ALREADY IN THE INTERNAL BALANCE (AKA SCAMMED. MONEY PAID - SERVICES NOT PROVIDED).

8 Likes

It is personal because they kept us guessing for days. It is not the fact that I lose 4 bag slots its the fact that they suckerpunched. The fact that there was no announcement. The fact that YOU WOULDN’T EVEN KNOW ITS SANCTIONS because the system just tells you “an error happened”

People play online games TO ESCAPE REALITY. WOW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SANCTUARY.
It’s personal because their reasoning is bull-poopoo. Linked article in the email doesn’t say anything about the phones. BLock my authenticator to help Ukraine. Wowee. Well I bet ukranians feel much better now. Good job blizz.

11 Likes

So why Riot have CHOICE? We can easily buy skins in Valorant through Qiwi, without any commissions.

2 Likes

In line with our previous announcement to limit game services in Russia (https://www.activisionblizzard.com/newsroom/2022/03/a-message-from-president-and-coo-daniel-alegre-on-ukraine), we have disabled SMS features for regional players. This change further limits access to certain game services on Battle.net.