Piligrim event not working

As an alliance i cannot see the chairs on the tables infront of Thunder Bluff and cannot complete the event .Why is it hard to copy paste the code from retail i don’t understand…

4 Likes

Why bother? GL getting the Rogue achivement unless you have friends creating rogues for you.

You can create lvl 1 rogues yourself. That’s how I did most of the achievements that require horde.

Yea, if you have 2 accounts.

No, one account. Use alt f4 or simply login through the bnet launcher with your other client open on the lvl 1 rogue.
You’ll DC but remain ingame for a good 2 minutes. Long enough to switch char and do your stuff.

5 Likes

Just ask guildies to change i got it alrdy

Confirmed, chairs aint visible for alliance in Thunderbluff. Can you fix this please?

They were there for me, so it’s a local/layer/player issue.

Erm that achivement was easy to get done in Dalaran, dont understand why you need to do rogues yourself or ask guildies :stuck_out_tongue:

Because there are no hordes on my server.

1 Like

welp, now you know how to make them yourself ;p

Boi, just realize how many times you could have helped yourself farm a difficult quest or extra honor if only you knew since the start of classic.

I found a fix its because it phases you for some reason atleast on my PvE realm what you should do is bring a friend and /duel him in mulgore a but bellow the edge to the elevators and then you dont get phased and see the chairs :smiley:

Why would i bother? I dont care about it.

I did the rogue achievement very easy, found all horde races in dalaran and used c-rogue r-dwarf/gnome for the last two and actually the hardest to find for me.

As for the chairs, I had the same problem when I went to durotar and mulgore so I went outside Undercity in Tirisfal and spoke with an npc that is supposed to phase you into a paralel layer where you complete the Undercity quest. But you can simply phase and speak to her again to get back. This way I was able to sit in all horde chairs.

1 Like

thanks ! I am gonna try it, hope it works also for me xD

1 Like

There are no tables in TB for my Tauren alt in Wrath either. … Now what?

What level do you need to talk to her?

The TB Tables are not in Thunderbluff, but a little outside at the lifts.

I’m sorry … yes, that’s not what I meant to write … the tables are there all right, but there’s no chairs to sit on!

Hm. All tables worked for me just fine :frowning:
Maybe delete your cache folder :frowning:
Or are you playing on ERA? Dont think its supposed to work there.