Place ya bets on alpaca mount

The saddle makes me think it’s a mount, even it’s currently too low and clipping through the body.

It’s the joy of datamined information, we just don’t know. However Blizzcon is soon and maybe that can shed more light on things.

Let’s see.

3 different colors, doesn’t match with the theme of the 8.3, and no racial/quest gives 3 mounts in bfa.

My money’s on buy for gold, like the frog mount.

3 versions of the same mount on the ptr, that’s no cash mount. (Ever seen a cash mount released along the exact same model in game for free ?)

Possibly yeah, quite like the pick a baby alpaca and raise it. Literally like pokemon picking bulba/that lizzard thing/ squirty boy.

Would be cool if the satchels on the side differed between the 3. Like extra bag space/repair/transmog.

1 Like

There’s multiple colors, so no this is not happening.
And for the same reason I don’t think cash shop is likely either.

Since there’s 3 colors, this is my guess:

1 version gold sink mount for horde.
1 version gold sink mount for alliance.
1 version for either an achievement or as a world drop.

Let’s not forget that the bee mount had 3 different colors on wowhead too.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s interesting! Oh well, I guess a quest for the alpaca mount is back on the table! Now what do alpacas eat that you can hunt for in a desert…?

They eat Gnomes.

1 Like

No all for the Horde :unamused:
There were other bee colours on the files, so Alliance can have that. Also, their mount flies and ours doesn’t, so no reason to complain about Horde bias this time.

Please Blizzard make it 50£ for eu and 60$ for us, it is unique after all it shall be rare.

Putting it n the shop or putting it ingame for 500 k is legit the same thing considering the token goes for 230 . You will still be wasting 20 euros for the mount.

That’s mostly why i can’t be bothered buying the frogs im literally droping 15 euros for each even if it’s ingame gold and i am barely gonna reach my first 1 milion gold in-game since when i started which for some means so low.

ive seen many alpaca babies in Peru 3 years ago. i stopped 3 hours just to watch these rolling on the grass…

2 Likes

Guys, come on, it’s blizzard, you can trust them.

To put it behind a rep wall + an expansion + a sub + then when you have the rep you can buy it in the shop. ;p

Ooh that’s a good point.

I remember when the hearthstone mount came out, there were two colours and we all presumed there would be one for Alliance and one for Horde. But we only ever got one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.